Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Congratulations! :hug:

Are you guys going to be in Ireland next summer? I might be going late July/early August with a Disney tour group, but they said I could add on a few days on my own.

Thanks! :D

I don't think we are going to be over there next summer 'cus we are planning to settle down in Argentina (at least for the near future) and besides I'm organising a convention in Mexico and I can't possibly move to Dublin for the time being. Sniff sniff.

It would have been great to finally meet you, Kel. But I'm sure we will get to meet eventually! :D

Hei! U2's co-worker Daniel Lanois has declared to magazine Rolling Stones the irish band will be in their studios since november producing the new album. Yesss! :dancing:

onekea said:
Hei! U2's co-worker Daniel Lanois has declared to magazine Rolling Stones the irish band will be in their studios since november producing the new album. Yesss! :dancing:

Not exactly, he said they would be getting together for another songwriting session in November. He said nothing about producing the new album. Eno and Lanois are songwriting with them now but not producing.

Dana

onekea said:

Ya think he meant session in studio in Dublin or elsewhere?

Cheers

Bono at a Sotheby's auction in Monaco, today.

Bono-Monaco-sothebysauction-2sept.2007.jpg

Bono-monaco-sothebysauction-2sept.07.jpg

Bono at the 'Unite For A Better World Gala Dinner' in Monaco tonight. It 's at the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo.

The gala dinner is attended by over 350 guests and is supposed to raise funds for the Amade Mondiale, the Nelson Mandela Foundation, the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund, and The Mandela Rhodes Foundation.

Julian Lennon and Queen Noor of Jordan are on that pic, too.

Bono-Monaco-charitygaladinner-2.Sept2007.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that the same earring (the big one) that he always wears? And he's been wearing the stud on the right a lot more lately. Maybe that one's new, I dunno!
Love seeing him here with Julian, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom