What was this person's problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, some people don't get what U2 is all about. This person probably couldn't handle the fact that U2 are more than just songs. They were probably new fans that didn't know how to handle what was coming to them. Kinda hilarryous if you think about it.

Last edited:
i feel a certain pain for the loss of #58748 out of 15168164377839 U2 sites on the net

the moral of this post: that person doesn't know what they're dealing with.

if he/she doesn't like U2 is his/her problem....
we have to deal with the fact that some people don't like U2 just like we don't like some bands... that's all :) ...

the person that wrote that stuff have all the right to feel that way cuz he's not forced to love U2 above all.... is he doesn't like U2 .... well... he doesn't like U2 and we don't have to worry about it...

some of you can bash that person or subestimate him, but if he doesn't believe in the things that U2 is doing, he doesn't have to apologize or something...

Last edited:
I first saw this site maybe two years ago, not long after I joined Interference. I think the guy is just pulling a cheap publicity stunt, a very tacky one at that. He's got issues for sure.

Back
Top Bottom