What? No LEATHER day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b537b2cc.jpg

IMO his hair is perfect. What's wrong with his eyes? That's just the way they look when he takes off his glasses. His right eye has always looked a little strange, he's been having problems with it for years.

I like that picture very much, it's sweet.

last unicorn said:
What's wrong with his eyes? That's just the way they look when he takes off his glasses. His right eye has always looked a little strange, he's been having problems with it for years.

LOL, I didn't mean to pick on his right eye (didn't even know he had a problem with it to be honest)!!!!

Anyway, we clearly have different tastes, although he is still the very same Bono and unfortunately we are not going to get any peace of him. *sighs*

...aaand... he is still my favourite man in the world

(erhm.... after *cough* OH *cough* obviously)

last unicorn said:
IMO his hair is perfect. What's wrong with his eyes? That's just the way they look when he takes off his glasses. His right eye has always looked a little strange, he's been having problems with it for years.

I like that picture very much, it's sweet.

Beautiful day hair Bono:drool: ..

ok so it looks a bit weird, it is a screen cap edurban!! caught in movement ;)

Still I LOVE this look on him:love:

edurban said:

LOL, I didn't mean to pick on his right eye (didn't even know he had a problem with it to be honest)!!!!

It's okay. :)

I just couldn't see anything wrong with the pictures. But there are other pictures of Bono that don't seem so great to me. It's often a matter of many different aspects that make someone appear good or not so good in a photo.

And yes, he has a medical issue with his right eye, that's part of the reason why he's wearing his glasses constantly. You can clearly see in many pictures that his right eye is swollen or reddened and that it appears to be somehow smaller than his left eye. He's said in many interviews that this is why he's wearing his glasses. The rest, of course, is pure vanity. :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Ahh..my favorite Bono period! I love the making of the UF video..he looks so handsome and he had/has the greatest grin(even with that mullet). I was 14 at that time and I use to think he was old, like 40. Now I look back ( a few years shy of 40 myself) and look at how young he was. Wow..
Thanks for posting that BonoFox!:heart:

A few more I made. I know they are bad quality but that vid is damn hard to cap!

bonotgbhfvidsnap1.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap2.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap3.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap4.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap5.png

he looks good tho so it needed to be done. :lol:

orig posted by bonocomet:
The EYES the HAIR..OMG!!! HOLY BONOGASM

Best word award goes to bonocomet for BONOGASM. that is beautiful, comet. Those 2 words say it all-always:bow:

bonocomet said:
A few more I made. I know they are bad quality but that vid is damn hard to cap!

bonotgbhfvidsnap1.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap2.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap3.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap4.png

bonotgbhfvidsnap5.png

he looks good tho so it needed to be done. :lol:

Sorry, but I read what you said wrong. I thought you said quote:

He looks good though so He needs to be done...:silent:

Ok, I think I've had a tad too much vodka....better go...:evil:

Back
Top Bottom