Weird U2 dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
aren't i supposed to be writing my essays? oh well... anyway, i had a pretty cool dream last night. i'll skip some details cause they're just so weird lol. it's kinda long just to warn ya.

school was beginning but it was like in a hotel. i saw my teachers, friends, etc. but it was also a vacation. during my stay at the school/hotel i saw a couple of celebrities walking around. when i went to the local ice cream shop next to a park i saw edge and adam. they were standing in line for ice cream and they were just fooling around, like brothers would. it was a really cute scene. i don't even remember if i went up to them or talked to them or anything. i just remember that when i saw them i wasn't like surprised or anything, i thought of them as close friends of mine (I WISH!)
after, i returned to the hotel and started walking around the dining room a bit. All of a sudden this man jumps out of his chair quite spontaneously. he throws up his arms in the air and screams out some gibberish words. he was obviously very, very, VERY drunk. when i get a closer look, the man is no other than Harrison Ford! LOL i walk right past him and start laughing pretty loudly. it was so funny!
i exit the dining room and enter the hallway. as i do, a guy dressed in all black walks in front of me carrying a box. i look in his direction but he seems to be in a hurry. he turns around and glances at me before dashing out of the hotel. i think to myself, "hmm... that guy sure does look a lot like bono... but is it an imposter?"
i quickly exit the hotel followed by some of my friends who were also in the lobby and saw the look on my face. when they caught up to me, i pointed to the guy walking quickly ahead and said "is...is..IS THAT BONO!??!" we all started walking quickly to catch up to the guy who was now accompanied by two security lookin' guys in uniforms. he gave us a glance back and i got a better view. black hair, red sunglasses, dressed in all black, beautiful face, surrounded by security = BONO! we started walking pretty fast but he is just too quick. my friends start jogging to catch up and i stopped because i'm depressed bono wouldn't want to see us. one of my friends stopped, looked at me and said "well, what are you waiting for?" i thought, "i might never get this chance again". i sprint as fast as i can. i actually pass my other friends who were WAY ahead of me. just as i'm about to reach him, he goes into this instituion like building, and the gates close behind him. i got to see what was in his box. it looked like canned food and some children's artwork framed.
the rest of my friends catch up and we just start looking around the outside of the place. it was kinda depressing. there were poor ppl hanging around on the outside and sitting on a low wall by the gate. they didn't seem sad though. they were playing and talking and all. but the site did depress me. i wish i could help them but i didn't have anything. my friends and i figure out that bono must be visiting a local charity and trying to help these ppl. i feel so rotten that i wanted to meet him and get like an autograph or something when he's just trying to help ppl. he probably thinking "stupid fan..." or something.
my friends look at me and say "what are we gonna do now?" i decide that we'll wait outside because he has to eventually leave. he'd be more likely to talk to us once he's done helping others.
within 5 minutes, bono, accompained by security, comes out. his security is all over him for like a minute and then they just leave. bono is now walking normally back to the hotel. my friends and i are walking behind him a couple of steps back. i start to walk a little ahead of them and i noticed bono was watching me from his periphery. rgar kinda scared me so i stayed a couple of steps back for like a minute. i walk right up next to him and he glances at me for a second. i had no idea what to say! we all walk in silence for like 2 whole minutes!! bono starts to take off his jack (it was kinda warm out). i noticed he was wearing a white shirt with white sequins going down the front in strips. i finally had something to say! "i turn to him and say " oh my god! i have that shirt too!" (pathetic, no? LOL) he just answers with a smile and light laugh and "really?" the silence begins again.
he keeps glancing at me from his periphery. i guess he is expecting me to say something, ask for something, or maybe pounce on him. i'm too scared to do anything!! we walk a bit further and i explain "i...i just can't believe it's you! i mean i NEVER thought i'd EVER meet YOU! it's like... like... as if you were to meet bob marley or something!" ( i have NO idea where that analogy came from! LOL but i said it in my dream so whatever...)
at this he laughs pretty loud and i can see he's eased up considerably. we keep walking and have passed the hotel. i think my friends left after seeing that i FINALLY got to meet him. he asks with a smirk, "do you have anywhere you should be now?" i answer "nope, i have nothing to do"
we keep walking a bit more in silence but i'm just grinning like a fool and bono can see that i'm happy. we then start walking into a cafe/convenience store (that's the best way to describe it lol). as we walk in i say "i just don't know what to say. there's nothing i can tell you that you haven't already heard." (LOL when i woke up i thought that line sounded familiar. even in my sleep i quote u2 songs! LOL "there's nothing you can throw at me that i haven't already heard" thanks stuck in a moment!)
he smiled and i think he started to like me now that he knows i'm just a star-struck fan who is harmless (well, appears to be anyway hehe). he says he wants to buy a drink at the store and i say "no problem". he goes up to the front and asks the lady "do you have any yager?" (i don't even know what the hell that is!!") the lady answers, in an irish accent, "i don't know if we have any but it should be over there.." and points us to the back. so it's bono and me looking for (i'm guessing) some sort of alcoholic beverage LOL. all i can find is iced tea and milk. bono seems pretty annoyed that they don't have any. the search continues.

after that i woke up but not before bono invited me back to the hotel! i was so pissed when i woke up that i couldn't finish the dream! who knows *what* would have happened...

see i warned ya it was long! i haven't had a u2 dream in a while and i think this is the first one adam might have actually been in LOL. (funny, this is the first time larry wasn't in it... i guess i have a 3 member maximum in my dreams!) the dream pretty much follows my standard u2 dreams. larry/adam are nice to me. edge and i are friends. bono always avoiding me LOL. (wonder why...) this time though i actually got to talk to him and he wasn't rude! LOL i think he might have even liked me in this one. i hope it becomes a new trend in my U2 dreams. ( i REALLY wanna finish this dream too...me and bono in his hotel room... *drool*)

~Angelfire~

WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHE!!!

I love U2ish dreams!!!
I had one too a while back......and I still remember it:scratch:.........anyhoo...I woke up without it ending too!!!

ME (school teacher voice): Now PLEBA, gather around and listen to my dream
PLEBA: UGHHHHHHHH........do we have to?
ME: Uhm....sit your arses down and listen:macdevil:

Anyhooooooooooo............

My U2 dream:
I along with hundreds of people I've never seen before were in a school gym (basketball court) sitting on this giant set of bleachers.
There's a stage set up on the court complete with instruments, etc.
All of a sudden the lights go out........and Bono pops out from nowhere!!! I also see Larry and Edge......but no ADAM :confused:
SO.........we have a U2 concert going on in some gym:shrug:
So then.........they begin to play Mysterious Ways!!!
Bono comes over to the bleachers (and I'm sitting at the very top). He climbs the bleachers, hands me the microphone and has me sing where he usually ad-libs at the end!
And I really bust out.......I'm like " MOooooooooooove the Spirit MOOOOOOVESSSS MEEEEEEEEE', SHEEEEEEEEE MOVVVESSS ME!!!"
So then, he carries me down the bleachers *hehhe excellent* and is like "you need to come backstage"...and for some reason, I am actually calm *which would never happen in real life* and casually say, "well, alright"................and then
I WAKE UP

:mad:

Last edited:
Wowo that would be so great if that happened in real life!

i'm also kinda relieved because i'm not the only one with u2 dreams. there was a time that for one week straight, every night, i had a u2 dream. they were SOOOOOO weird! i think i posted them on a different message board...maybe i should find 'em and post it here.

~Angelfire~

I never have U2 dreams. :(

Angelfire, I like your signature image, that's a great drawing. And your website, I'm doing a wordsearch right now. :D

i found my posts from the other message board:

last night i had some pretty weird dreams that just seemed to be smushed together and made no sense. it had the weirdest cameos that have ever happened in dreams i'll tell you that for sure. just to name a few: ariel from the little mermaid, merlin from the once and future king, dumbledore (sp?) from harry potter, william shatner as captain kirk with other star trek people, and some miscellaneous fairy tale creatures like aliens, magicians, etc.
anyway, in one "segment" of the dream, i'm riding down a parking lot in a red corvette at night with bono behind the wheel. to our left is a stage with a few people (maybe 50?) gathered around it. ali (bono's wife) is on the stage preparing the mics (i think that's what she was doing...i really wasn't paying attention to her lol). bono is slowly driving up along the stage and i'm helping him warm up for his performance. we begin singing the chorus to "two hearts beat as one". as we pass by the stage ali gives me an evil look (i mean who am *I* to be singing "two hearts beat as one" with her husband!)bono stops the car and gets out and just keeps warming up while watching his wife. ali then thanks everyone for coming (i guess it was a benefit going on...i think a chinese auction actually but the details are fuzzy...i thought i saw prizes and stuff though.) ali begins to sing. i don't really know what she was singing and i don't think it was in english either...i think it was italian...whatever. (she doesn't sound that bad either!) anyway, bono goes up to the stage. i guess he began to sing, i'm not sure because i was no longer paying attention to the stage. i was looking up at the sky while sitting on top of bono's red corvette. oh my god...the night sky. the moon was HUGE. i mean like way out of proportion. it had the face of an old man on it...weird...but it gets stranger. the moon stays in place but the stars start speeding past in the sky, just flying by. suddenly i think to myself "stars don't move, the earth does" as i think this it seems the world starts spinning round and round really fast, but the moon is always in the same place just staring down at me. i woke up right after that feeling really dizzy. weird, huh?

another really long dream..oh boy. from another post:

WARNING! this one is totally insane LOL

i guess i'm excited to see the new austin powers movie 'cause that was sorta the way the dream took place (with edge sorta as our hero lol). the bad guy, i'm guessing it was dr. evil, was stealing the youth of the members of u2's girlfriends/wives. it was weird. lol. the first scene takes place at edge's wedding. the happy couple were SO cute! morleigh was beautiful. anyway, somehow i was invited (yeah right!). we partied for a long time. suddenly while just hanging around, i see fat bastard in the corner looking around quite menacingly. i begin to get worried but i don't know what he's gonna do. anyway, i notice that ann looks kinda older then the last time i saw her (well, in pics that is) and so does ali. morleigh still looks the same so i didn't think anything of it. i don't remember the middle part so much just that i'm not involved in the scenes, i'm just kinda witnessing them (like a movie) i know that we were in larry's house and ann looks really REALLY old. larry keeps asking "what's wrong? what happened?!?" ann just sobs that she doesn't know. cut to some chase with larry on his motorcycle driving around the city avoiding someone, i really don't remember this part well, sorry, kinda ruins the story lol. the part i do remember is when the scene jumps to edge's house (actually it was more of a hotel...possibly because of the honeymoon?) it was HUGE! and extrememly beautiful! the lights were dim and edge and morleigh arrived home. they were so happy! edge noticed that something was wrong with morleigh, she looked a bit older. maybe she was just tired? as the night went on, morleigh looked REALLY old. edge got worried and figured out that dr. evil must behind this scheme to turn the u2 member's youth into a potion to make hailstorms to destroy the world. ( i have NO CLUE how edge came up with that but somehow he did lol) he tells morleigh to stay there while he puts a stop to dr.evil. edge to the rescue! he runs out of his hotel room and goes to the elevator with this creepy guy who tries to help him. edge says "lobby" but the guy hits the top floor and says "this might be more helpful" edge gets out of the elevator and climbs out the window. it's starting to rain lightly. it looks like early morning but very gray and overcast. he climbs down the stairs and slides along the roof of some of the lower levels (the hotel, although huge inside wasn't that far off the ground...weird) he gets to the ground and he looks around. the hotel is on a beautiful lake with a beach. (it looks like a gorgeous irish setting if you ask me) he just keeps looking around..it's so beautiful. suddenly, something pops out of the sand and tries to bite him. (ok, don't laugh, the rest of the dream from here to the end is VERY weird) it's a talking hamburger bun! LOL! the edge and the bun talk but the bun gets furious and starts chasing the edge. edge tries to squish it but after he thinks he's killed it, it comes back to life! the bun is really pissed now and so he calls his other hamburger bun friends out of the water! LOL! edge starts running toward the hotel, climbs up the roof, and finally jumps through the window. he tries to use the elvator but it takes too long; he heads for the stairs. he goes down to his level (the 5th, somehow i remembered that part) but he forgot what room he was in. (i think it 10 lol) he begins to run down the hallway but the burger buns are hot on his trail. all of a sudden, the creepy elevator guy standing by a door tells edge to go inside. edge doesn't want to but has no choice. he goes in and the hamburger buns just hop along the hallway passed the door. edge comes out and says "phew that was close, now excuse me" he goes back in the room...the bathroom! after he is umm..."done" using the facilities, he complains that there is no garbage can in there and what kind of hotel is this that doesn't have a garbage can. the old guy just kind of rolls his eyes at edge, who has a huge wad of papertowels in his hands. edge just throws it in the air behind him and leaves the bathroom.
after that i really don't remember what happened. i think he went back to his hotel room, woke up morleigh, and started making plans on what to do next. sorry, i just can't remember all the details!

i think i left some parts out but that was the main part i could remember. i think in another "segment" that had nothing to do with this i was in my old grammar school disturbing classes that were going on and not being able to get to my own class on time. weird. lol.

~Angelfire~

Another dream from that week:

how cute! a while ago i had a dream with larry in it. (actually i think i had a dream with all of them except adam...oh well) anyway, in it u2 were "playing" at my old grammar school stage. they were setting up their instruments and stuff for a sort of impomptu concert for the small crowd gathered. it was a very laid-back show. i climbed up on the stage and said hi to bono and sang a little with him...it wasn't a big deal. it felt kinda like a family party with everyone watching bono do a sorta karaoke thing...but with the actual band... (i guess that's the best way to explain it lol) i played the piano (or was it the guitar?) on one of the songs with them. after that, bono and edge decided to do an acoustic number. i actually didn't feel like watching them (somebody smack me please!) so instead i strolled over to where larry was. he got down from his drum set and was just sitting at the edge of the stage, dangling his legs like a little boy, watching bono and edge. i sat down next to him and we just started talking. we were flirting and he just kept smiling (YES! SMILING! omg, does he have a gorgeous smile!)
after u2 finished their little "concert" they were signing autographs for the people there. i think i got the edge's first. i remember getting larry's..he was really nice...REALLY REALLY nice. he said we should "hang out some time" (i wish)in a very coy way. the big shocker at the end of this dream was bono. when i went to go get bono's autograph, he seemed like he was avoiding me. he kept finding other people's pics to sign even though i was standing right in front of him. i mean like i was IN HIS FACE but he kept ignoring me. finally when it became obvious to everyone else that he was ignoring me, i yelled out to bono "OH PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!" he looked around frantically and just said "umm...i have to go...no time... NO MORE AUTOGRAPHS!" and then he and the band left. i woke up really confused after this. i mean bono is my fave! (although larry and edge are close behind) why did bono diss me like that?!?! atleast he only did that in one dream...hope it doesn't become a habit!

~Angelfire~

Last post...I swear! this one is just to wrap it up

in most of my dreams, u2 are in concert, i get pulled up on the stage, grab one of the instruments and jam along with them for the rest of the concert. they tell me how great/cool i am and we hang out. once in a while i do have a weird one...like the one above lol. another one i had involved me and edge going to the supermarket late at night (for what? i have no clue!) as if that isn't bad enough, on the way edge was attacked by a mountain lion! LOL! luckily i save him from it...i don't really remember how though...weird...
lol, i guess i have a pretty good imagination when it comes to dreams!

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom