WARNING-don't turn on the Today show now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh what was it, it's off now, was it N'SYNC? Henry Rollins? What was so bad, the curiosity is killing me!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

...it starts w/N, that's all I'll say-I couldn't get to the computer fast enough to warn y'all-hey, there's always the 3rd hour! Please, throw your TV out the window before its too late!!!

Originally posted by Henry Rollins:
Don't burn my flyers you witch.

~rougerum

Ooooo! How'ya gonna STOP me, mmm?
I'll just hex you. I AM a witch, after all.
tongue.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Ooooo.... Speaking of the beloved Mr. Rollins, I picked up a bunch of flyers for some shows he's doing at a CD haunt of mine on South St. the other day.
I'm gonna burn 'em.

I know... kinda sad. But I'll feel great.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

Don't burn my flyers you witch.

~rougerum

Get out of our love haven you slime!

mad.gif

I'll bet you're sexy...
wink.gif

------------------
Bears are people too.

Yeah I am sexy and then I am being interrogated by Deathbear because he doesn't have the brass to you yell at you for saying such insane words.

~rougerum

He loves me.

biggrin.gif

You are evil

mad.gif

------------------
Bears are people too.

My role will never be accepted. Thanks to rouge.

mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 08-21-2001).]

What? you spelled role wrong too.

~rougerum

[This message has been edited by Henry Rollins (edited 08-21-2001).]

You are such a grand teacher.

------------------
Bears are people too.

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 08-21-2001).]

LMAO!!! I love it.
biggrin.gif

Rouge is an ass.... that much should be clear.

I posted some things about him with my alter-ego, and while speaking with him in chat he made me edit them. It was a pretty hilarious conversation.

The bastard.

He better appreciate it.

44grrr.gif

Actually, what it is is he's afraid of falling in love with me.

LMEAO

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

44grrr.gif

Actually, what it is is he's afraid of falling in love with me.

LMEAO

Well, OBVIOUSLY.
Just quit denying it, Rouge. Go ask her out, or I'll make a little voodoo doll of you.
This is Sunrazor, the Witch, here.

"Witch." HA. I may never get over that.

------------------

He hates me.

He has no feelings... we're just friends.

smile.gif

------------------
Bears are people too.

Umm... What the Holy FECK is all this???

I have no idea how to feel about you, sir.

PS: Your flyers are toast. Just thought you might want to know.
tongue.gif

------------------

He made Sicy edit all her posts.

He will burn in hell for it.

mad.gif

------------------
Bears are people too.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
He made Sicy edit all her posts.

He will burn in hell for it.

mad.gif

He WHA??? Wha-wha? WHAAAAAA???
Please to explain. I muy estupido.

------------------

I'm not afraid of falling in love with you because I never will, what I am afraid of is people getting the wrong idea. This thread should have been forgotten a while ago.

~rougerum

Yeah-it should have been-how did my post about those homely geeks from N-stink on the Today show turn into this? and leave my Larry and Edge alone you steroid freak-just another unwanted male intruder in PLEBA-get thee back to the other boards now.

Make me.

~rougerum

Or stay, if you like Bono-arse pics.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom