VEGAS wish list...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Am I making too much of this before I even HAVE the tickets in my hot little hands??? So...what's yer point??
smile.gif
Here's some things I wish for the big Vega$ trip - feel free to add yours!

• Meeting new Pleba friends, of course!!!
    smile.gif

Taking lots of pics of all those Plebas!!
    Um, U2 karaoke anyone???
    biggrin.gif

Finding a bar that will let us listen to all our favorite U2 stuff!! (what I wouldn't give to go to a club and have them play AB, Pop, and ATYCLB ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND LOUD!!!! Does anyone know if there's a place in Vegas we can "control" for an evening, pre-the-real-thing??
    wink.gif

MEETING THE GUYS!!! Before/during/after the show...doesn't matter!
    And having them sign my poster, CD jackets, WHATEVER!!!
    A FABULOUS U2 SHOW, OF COURSE!! WOO HOO!!!

Nnnnnext???
wink.gif

Hmmm, what could be on my Vegas wishlist....ah yes, I know!
1)Having tickets.
2)Those tickets will be GA.
biggrin.gif

Yes those are the main priority now. If I do get them, then I'd agree w/ your list Disco! Except for the bar thing.
mad.gif
How am I supposed to partay w/ my girls if I'm not 21?!
mad.gif

Lets see....um

Meeting Pleba girls!!
Meeting the band!!!
wink.gif

Drinking..
Drinking some more...
biggrin.gif

*Accidentally bumping into any of the bandmembers on the strip*
smile.gif
smile.gif

Drinking with the band...(OMG, just imagine!)
Pretending like I am in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. J/K!
biggrin.gif

By the way, I'm not a total alcoholic!!! Oops...I'm still underage. :0
smile.gif

bluesky

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking my clothes off."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

I wish for all you guys to have a great time, and post lots of pics for all of us, so we can live vicariously.
smile.gif

Hey guys, you do know there's Vegas thread up on EYKIW? Another Vegas thread... It might have slipped to the second page but there's some tentative plans up there already and we're still taking suggestions.

I'm sure you'll find a ticket, I'll be there, and we can definately look for the guys together.

P.S. of f the top of my head I don't know if you all have already posted there just letting you know it exists

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
My Vegas wish list? I wish I was going to Vegas!

you and me both! sounds like it's going to be a hell of a time!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono to the Edge, Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

I wish I could afford the first class red eye flight $1200.00 the only way I could get back to work on Monday!
frown.gif

Oh, I wish all of you could go!

As for me, my wishlist (a total fantasy list mind you...):

1) Get to slow dance WITH Edge as Bono plays accoustic number, eg. Ground Beneath His-er- Her Feet! (obsessive fantasy)

2) Get to dance FOR Edge on the ramp - Mysterious Ways. (other obsessive fantasy)

3)Meet band at club of some sort, have drinks! Dance!

4)Get to meet Edge & take photo w. him

But most of all, even if NONE OF THIS comes true, I wish to meet as many Pleba girls/Interferencers as possible. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about that!!!
biggrin.gif

I also sincerely hope that when this tour is over, we won't all just dissappear/lose touch from this forum!

My wish is to meet all you Interferencers and to party with you all. To take lots of photos, for this will be my first time to Vegas.

EPandAmerica. I got a round trip ticket flying out of Pittsburgh to Vegas for $440.00. I got $211.00 off. Sorry you won't be there.
frown.gif

I know there are some good flight deals, but I have to be back in Texas by 9:00 am on Monday. The only night flights are first class and they are soooo expensive! I have doubled up on my Lotto purchases this week so who knows???
wink.gif

*sigh*

I wish I could go to Vegas...take lots of pics so I can everyone having fun, K??

smile.gif

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! I JUST MADE MY FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS FOR VEGAS!!! And I don't even have my Prop tickets yet...sheesh, talk about living on the EDGE!! (yeah, I wish I could live on Edge, hee hee)

I'm flying in on Friday and out on Monday...would love to hook up with everybody...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Discoteque...aka Typhoon Silverpants
---
Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment
Edge Bedazzled Orgasmatron Club (EBOC?)
Visit my Webshots...now with two locations!
smile.gif
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
---
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you...

Back
Top Bottom