UltraQuake 2015:The story of the Beast and the crossing of the Great Earth Crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsPoptart

The Fly
I woke up that morning relizing we camped out near a old busted up rest area.I grabbed some clothes and went in.I found Zoo already in there pissing and humming SBS.I went into a stall used my portable Sonic Shower to get clean then put on some fresh clothes."You want to borrow the shower?", I asked Zoo."Yeah">, he replied.So i left the shower in the stall.He cleaned up,we packed our gear and continued on."What is this Beast thing i keep hearing about?", i ask."I heard he's one ugly ass dictataor dude who will take anyone to be his slave.He had them build a castle of solid steel.Anyone who tries or dares to escape,instant death.Some did manage to escape and tell the story.I'm onr of them..."Explains Zoo."Whoa!".i said,"you got away from The Beast?""Yes,and it wasn't easy at all,"said Zoo."Damn", i mutter under my breath.
We cruise along broken highways listening to JT because we were in the desert.Some of the actual trees got uprooted or leaning in a weird direction.All the dust from fallen cities has turned to desert bright red like Mars.it looked extremely spooky and with the roads being all crumbled and hilly was just strange.Zoo rubbed his eyes and was like "WTF?"I just kept driving still using my navigational system."Hey Trashcan,got any food i'm starving",said Zoo."Yeah check the cooler,i have some grub in there.iI stocked up when we made our pit stop yesterday."I said.Zoo opens up the cooler.I grab a sandwich,candy bar,and a Coke.Zoo grabs a sandwich,pudding cup,and a Coke.As we are eating and cruising,we talk about the good old days of the 90's.Zoo puts AB in the c.d. player."CRANK IT UP!." i yell.We cross the border into Utah.It's where the Great Earth Crack is.Smack dab in the middle of the state.I floor it through the Salt Flats.Leaving behind a trail of salt dust.We slowly drive into the city.It's quiet there because of a curfew they set.No one probably wants to go out in this unless they need food,water,and medicine.We leave the city and stop at a filling station outside town.I fill up the Hummer and get more snacks."that will be 50 credits sir." the attendent said.I gave him my credit card,got it back,then hit the road.
Off in the distance i see a fiery,glowing pit.It's the Crack.From what i heard back home,somebody built a bridge over the crack to get over it and won't burn down.But there's a kick on getting over it.You must trade something or give a toll to the tollsman.I put the pedal to metal so i can get over it and to New Ireland.I pad the tollsman 20 credits to go over.I look over the side of the bride down the crack,so did Zoo."whoa!.",he saidYou can basically see Earth core now.I made it to the other side.Whew...We will probably be shocked to know whats on this side.It's rather eerie..

next part:What's on the other side of the crack...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom