U2 symbols

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm tearing up my carpet tomorrow, and I need to paint the wood floor under it cos it's just untreated boards.
I can paint it whatever the hell I want.
Thusly, it is becoming a U2 mural :D

Anyway, I can't draw people at all and make them look like anything, so I'm looking for symbols. Like the ATYCLB symbols, or the Zooropa astronaut, or anything at all... even simple cartoons I could reproduce. If you have or know of some, post 'em please? I would be forever grateful.
Also, any ideas or suggestions are welcome ;)

76773-3951.jpg

could you pull this one off?

popmartf.jpg

i have this shirt...actually, my brother bought it at a concert, and i stole it...so it's a bit big on me...anyhoo...*still looking*

Stories For Boys- Where do I get myself one of those black long sleeved shirts with the red U2/heart in a suitcase? I love that and have never seen it!!!

here's a whole little patchwork for ya...although it might look silly in the middle of your floor...who knows...*continues to search*

d10053.jpg

that passengers shirt is COOL
thankyou laura!! I'm getting all excited now...
and a good picture of what I want to do :D
keep it coming! But get some sleep, girl ;)

think you'll buy silver paint? could add the mirrorball man suit...

Attachments

• the mirrorball man suit.jpg
    the mirrorball man suit.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 69
or gold?

a prized fighter in the corner is told: hit where it hurts...silver and gold *sings badly*

mackie's suit...

Attachments

• the macphisto suit.jpg
    the macphisto suit.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 68
what's really sad is that i actually have all these pictures on my harddrive...anyhoo, while we're in the suit department...one more...the lemon suit...mmmmmmmm...lemons

Attachments

• the lemon suit 1.jpg
    the lemon suit 1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom