U2 realted objects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cat Evans

Acrobat
Hey guys!!
So heres the thing, i'm doing an art project at school and i want it to be on U2 for obvious reasons:wink: but i can't draw people so i need to draw quite complex things to do with U2.
Anyone got any ideas? please post a pic so i can print it out.
Oh and i was going to include the band round Bono's head, when he's kneeling during the Chicago tour, if anyone knows what i mean a few pics of that would be very helpful!

draw the tour symbols like
the elevation tour= the suitcase with the heart in it
the joshua tree
the vertigo target symbol thing
the zooropa babyface
a lemon!
stuff like that

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to draw such basic things, thats where my problem is.
Thanks for the ideas though i'll definately look into those!:wink:

Why don't you draw a secret picture? that's what my friends and I used to call them, for example imagine a room, it doesn't matter which one, maybe a studio or a sitting-room, etc... Well, the band is not there, but they have just left and you can still feel their presence because they've left some clues: Bono's cigar is still on the ashtray, his glasses are on the sofa, Edge's bean hat is hanging from a chair, and so on, you can also use the room's decoration as part of the theme, I don't know, a picture on the wall can show the pop lemon, there can be a suitcase with a heart drawn on in a corner etc... We called them secret pictures because they were drawn for the others to guess who had been in the room, it's good fun if you like drawing, but maybe you need something serious as it is for school.

Have you ever been to Windmill Lane? You could recreate the Wall with graffiti going one on top of the other. if you google search windmill lane you can have an idea of what it looks like. maybe you can make your own version of it hiding amongst the graffiti some crucial symbols mentioned above like the lemon, the zooropa tv face, the heart suitcase, a joshua three, and... the amnesty international symbol...

just an idea....

OMG thanks so much guys!
I knew i could count on U2 fans help me out!
This has all given me so much insparation!
Thank you!!!:heart: I love you all!
Maybe once it's finished i'll take a photo and let you see what you and U2 inspired me to paint!

Thanks again!!

Can any of you guys help me out, i need really big pics of Bono with that band thing round his head with the religous symbols on it, the one in the Chicago concert. I really need close ups of that to print out and i know those pics are on there somewhere but i'm not sure where.

bono20coexistkc3.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom