U2 Lookalikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
thought it may be fun to post pics or opinions as to who maybe a u2 lookalikes.

Al start things rolliing wi spock from Star Trek as the edge

I've always thought this picture of Sean Bean looks eerily like early-career Bono. :huh:

mainfeatures-24-3.jpg

Thus far...I can see the robin williams connection...its not a doppleganger thing, more the same type of look. and the sean bean.....cover his mouth and its pretty close to young bonser

Speaking of Star Trek, I always thought the bald captain of the ship (Picard) looked like Edge.

Richard Gere looks a bit like Edge

There's some actor who looks like Larry, I can't remember his name. For some reason the guy who plays Chase on House reminds me of Larry.

sulawesigirl4 said:
I've always thought this picture of Sean Bean looks eerily like early-career Bono. :huh:

mainfeatures-24-3.jpg

That's a lovely pic of Sean there! :drool: And one of the many reasons why I love Peter Jacksons The Lord of The Rings trilogy!! :drool: Other reasons, of course being Orlando Bloom :drool:, Viggio Mortensen :drool:, David Wenham :drool:....oh love the the story too!!! :shifty:

Naw...... am referring to the guy wi larry wi the wet patch on his t shirt

And...........Larrys got mushrooms growing out of the top of his head!!:wink:

Ok I died laughing at the mushrooms growing from Larry's head. Thanks. :lol:

And wow that pic of Sean Bean does look like Bono. Wierd! Without seeing that I would have never thought there was a resemblence. :ohmy:

Also a really long time ago I posted a pic of an actor who resembled really young Bono in a movie... but now I don't remember who or what movie. :hmm:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
My ex neighbour looked like Edge's twin..:drool: sadly he up and emigrated to Canada...oh well...:madspit:

Where about in Canada? Maybe I have a chance to meet him :shifty:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Before anyone else says this...

ROBIN WILLIAMS LOOKS "SLIGHTLY" LIKE BONO

Everyone happy???? :wink:

You are not allowed to put ...I can't even type it .....R.W. and Bono in the same sentence , in pleba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow: :madspit: :mad:

MullenGirl said:
I think Ryan Philippe looks a bit like Larry especially in this photo:

14f68f0c.jpg

Okay, it's official... Larry is even cuter than Ryan Phillipe! :drool: :wink:

I do agree with you, MullenGirl, that Ryan looks a like Larry's younger brother here.

I don't think so. What are you people seeing in these look alikes that the vast majority of us aren't seeing. Geez, talk about an inaccurate projection of immagery. What are you looking at. That both bono and this guy has thin lips. Come on. You're reaching.

^Whoa, there... that's a bit hostile, considering the fact that this thread is just for fun, and more than a bit tongue-in-cheek.

Lighten up, Francis.:eyebrow:

msdw59 said:
I don't think so. What are you people seeing in these look alikes that the vast majority of us aren't seeing. Geez, talk about an inaccurate projection of immagery. What are you looking at. That both bono and this guy has thin lips. Come on. You're reaching.

We not talking mirror images here. It could just be a certain picture of someone at a certain angle. I was just asking for something that u can draw a similarity with. A feature that reminds you of them, I can agree wi most so far. Bono and robin williams do have certain facial structures that are similar. think its eyes and nose.
A word of caution for ya msdw59........it can get worse than that in here so best learn to roll wi the punches and dont take offence at some things sed.
At end of the day, we all are here coz we like u2, just some of us can be less up tight about it.
And welcome to the site from Sunny Scotland....well..........Scotland

Back
Top Bottom