U2: In The Studio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, i'm having a thought here...

There seems to be quite a few pictures of them in the studio...talking, laughing, sitting, drinking coffee, etc.

However, I've seen very few of them actually working in the studio!! :eyebrow:

Hmmmmm...maybe that's why it takes them so long to complete a new album!! :lol:

Edgespet said:
Okay, i'm having a thought here...

There seems to be quite a few pictures of them in the studio...talking, laughing, sitting, drinking coffee, etc.

However, I've seen very few of them actually working in the studio!! :eyebrow:

Hmmmmm...maybe that's why it takes them so long to complete a new album!! :lol:

:lol:

:scratch:

:mad:

studio89.jpg

rattlehum.jpg

Edgette said:

Could Edge be recording a guitar track right there and then? Why the hell they don?t make a documentary from their studio recordings more times. Like The Unforgettable Fire documentary but longer and with more inside looks of their songwriting moments. We really need an inside look on how things happen when they're actually working on a song. Wouldn?t that be amazing? I know that they always shoot some stuff but they should shoot as much as they could and make a DVD out of it. It would sell like water. :hyper: :hyper:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Could Edge be recording a guitar track right there and then? Why the hell they don?t make a documentary from their studio recordings more times. Like The Unforgettable Fire documentary but longer and with more inside looks of their songwriting moments. We really need an inside look on how things happen when they're actually working on a song. Wouldn?t that be amazing? I know that they always shoot some stuff but they should shoot as much as they could and make a DVD out of it. It would sell like water. :hyper: :hyper:

Oh hell yes!! :yes: I would pay ridiculous amounts of money to have a dvd of them in a recording session!

Back
Top Bottom