U2 In NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely pictures! It's not everyday that we get the chance to see them eating (even if it's only in pictures). I was tempted to order a pizza for dinner, but my mother called to reason and I got over it. God, I wish I could be just a miserable part of their lives! Silly me...

There's something really funny and quaint about seeing them eat pizza. I can't explain it.

a967ffc2.jpg

7e3879a1.jpg

If u2 knew how much we find them eating appealing they could save a lot of money on expensive photo shoots and just sit around a kitchen table:)
I like the starbucks pictures too:reject:

:drool:

Thank you so much for cleaning up those 2 pictures!!

Speaking of pictures, I got mine back. I had to control the urge to kick something. I hate X-ray machines at airports. They are utter crap and not all of them came out. Am trying to salvage what I can courtesy of photoshop, so it helps to see other purty pictures...

Got a bunch of the wireimage pictures... am removing the banners right now. Will post some later...

It's nice to know that Larry's complete hotness keeps him warm enough to go around with his shirt open/no coat:wink:
God Bless him

u2granny said:
gawd.....
could i trade places with his hand for just a millisecond?
little did i know he likes to ravage his own hand just as much as ours!:laugh:
yeah i wish.....
i find it frighteningly adorable and exciting that bono was
A. drinking out of a cup:rolleyes:
and B. I drank out of a cup that looked just like it a couple days ago:D

there are just no words to describe just how warm and fuzzy these guys make me feel inside! :wink:

Thanks!!

u2granny said:

I don't know what it is but I'm feeling all giddy and :censored: looking at that picture... I have a whole new outlook on a freakin piece of bread being eatin' by an irish man! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom