u2 bag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 cutiepie

The Fly
im getting a bag made for me were they scan a pic onto it
i really wana put u2 on it either in black n white or colour (which do you think would look better)

but what i really need is a good pic of them so can anyone post some here im not shore what era i wanted the pic to be from either ???????

i was guna do one from the early 80s maybe from wen they did the boy album i dunno
I NEED HELP LOL

im getting a bag made for me were they scan a pic onto it
i really wana put u2 on it either in black n white or colour (which do you think would look better)

but what i really need is a good pic of them so can anyone post some here im not shore what era i wanted the pic to be from either ???????

i was guna do one from the early 80s maybe from wen they did the boy album i dunno
I NEED HELP LOL

Maybe if you decide on whether you want color or black-and-white, and what era you want, someone will be able to post a good picture for you. Good luck! :wave:

I'd def go for b/w if I was you. So like, Achtung Baby?

Not late 80's but cute
U2UFPunks-1.jpg

This is one of my all time fave band photos EVAH!
achtung_gallery_1.jpg

There's that one of the four of them getting on a plane and Bono throwing a peace sign. I can scan that one if nobody has it.

Can you be any more specific? You can also take any pic and make it b/w with photoshop really really easily.

Do you want full band? Do you want them playing or a photoshoot or a candid? Is there a band member you prefer. I know how I am and I'd agonize over finding JUST the right pic for days! But then again, I'm :coocoo:.

Do you want full band? Do you want them playing or a photoshoot or a candid? Is there a band member you prefer. I know how I am and I'd agonize over finding JUST the right pic for days! But then again, I'm :coocoo:.

id like a pic with all of them in it
a photoshoot one would be good
yeh im agonizing ova it lol
i gotta get the right one............... so any ideas

Back
Top Bottom