U2 arrived in Brussels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a million for all these fantastic pix tootty!! :bow: :applaud: :rockon:

Mmmmm!!!! Bono standing in the crowd!!!! :drool: :combust:

menelaos said:
Did you see that dolphin...?
It's in a pic with Edge I think..
It had GA ticket...?
How it scored it..????:mad:

Damn, that dolphin got in a lot of pictures :lol:

yesterday:
a85ed929.jpg

10a8993a.jpg

0dcf87b5.jpg

0e52a45c.jpg

21930ac3.jpg

U2 should bring inflatable animals with them. Pass them out into the crowd to play with. It may not be 'cool' but it's cute.

:faint: Thank you sooooooooo much for the pics everyone! :bow: I still have to upload mine, but they are not that spectacular.. :(

OMG.. I'm still recovering from last night! :drool:

kellyahern said:

Thanks for all these pics Kelly!! :bow:

It's great coming here and getting to see all of these. It's taken me a long time to scroll through all of them (here and a few other pages)

But I wanted to let you all know about the white wristband you see in these above pics.
A few ppl on zootopia wanted to do something to give u2 a warm welcome in Belgium, and thinking how to do it, this idea of wearing white bands came up.
It took those ppl a lot of trouble and time to set it all up. First they intended to do it with support of cc and PM but at the end they didn't get the approval to have bands made.

So ultimately, in the last 2 or 3 weeks they had to contact as many ppl as possible, to ask them to make a band of their own and tie it to their wrist on the concert. (esp ppl in the front stage zone)
It was in most of the papers here and they made a site to spread the word;

Well, some say there were about 2000 ppl wearing them, some say 4000. Dunno, but the result looked kinda cool.

During Snow patrol, they did the mexican wave and when that hit the GA, that was a very pretty sight.

Bono must have seen them but he didn't say anything about it though.

Back
Top Bottom