U2 & the COrrs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
according to what i have read, Andrea adores U2. I think every irish person likes U2. and andrea is just one of them. and she'd probably think like omg they're the greatest band in the world and now i'll be doing duet with bono.

kellyahern said:
I've always thought she had the hots for Gavin myself :wink:.

That came later. I wondered if she took up with Gavin to stay close to Bono, or because he was 'next best thing', Bono substitute or something like that?

Thanks JamJar:) Good to see you around again! :wave:

arw9797 said:

well can you blame her?...who can resist Gug? That long blonde hair :love: :combust:

I've always thought he looked like a Cavalier from the English Civil War. Bono, on the other hand, has definitely more of a Roundhead look happening. If the English Civil War took place now, whose side would you be on? The Cavaliers had better outfits, but the Roundheads had God on their side.

Roundheads
:drool:

biff said:

I've always thought he looked like a Cavalier from the English Civil War. Bono, on the other hand, has definitely more of a Roundhead look happening. If the English Civil War took place now, whose side would you be on? The Cavaliers had better outfits, but the Roundheads had God on their side.

Roundheads

Roundheads? :tsk: Well....let's see for one, I'm way more about fashion than God so I'd have to go with the Cavaliers. Plus, I DRIVE a beautiful black Cavalier witha hot U2 sticker on the back bumper so for sure I'd have to be loyal to the name alone.

:up: Cavaliers :up:

biff said:

You're a Guggi girl through and through!

TO-12258-461.jpg

so which side would Larry be on?

nurse chrissi said:

TO-12258-461.jpg

so which side would Larry be on?

Normally, I would have said Roundhead, but in that pic he's veering into Cavalier territory.

But I think he's essentially a blunt, no-nonsense Roundhead.:D

arw9797 said:

Roundheads? :tsk: Well....let's see for one, I'm way more about fashion than God so I'd have to go with the Cavaliers. Plus, I DRIVE a beautiful black Cavalier witha hot U2 sticker on the back bumper so for sure I'd have to be loyal to the name alone.

:up: Cavaliers :up:

I'm with you there considering that my background has been in fashion so the fashionista in me is going with the better outfit. My last car before the one I have now was a Cavalier and my mom has a Cavalier so that seals the deal.

Kariann said:

I'm with you there considering that my background has been in fashion so the fashionista in me is going with the better outfit. My last car before the one I have now was a Cavalier and my mom has a Cavalier so that seals the deal.

you have a good point :up:

I'm starting to think (in my limited knowledge of the subject) that Adam would be a cavalier while Edge would be on the fence - I can't pinpoint which he would be :hmm:

nurse chrissi said:

you have a good point :up:

I'm starting to think (in my limited knowledge of the subject) that Adam would be a cavalier while Edge would be on the fence - I can't pinpoint which he would be :hmm:

Naturally Mr Posh himself would be a Cavalier. Easily. Edge also. He is SOOOOOOOOO Cavalier! He's the most stylish of all. :love: From the tshirts to the hats to the funky shoes. :heart: Fashion is his thing!!!!!!!!

Go Cavaliers!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

:sad: and now I must go to a lame work meeting.

Come on people! Vote Cavalier! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom