U2 3D next year....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tix finally on sale!!! Going Sunday afternoon 12:30 (almost fainted when Mr D says we may go twice-he must be up to something) :ohmy: :bow:

Zooey!!!! I had the greatest time today with you and watching U23D together. There is nothing better than seeing U2 with a fellow fan. This movie is SOOOOO awesome!!!!! We laughed, sang, clapped, screamed, reached out to grab (well I did! haha!) and died! I don't know if I can pick a favorite part, you know!!??!! I think the funniest thing that got us was the kiss tho...Pucker up Adam!!! haha! Bono touching his a*s. hahahaha!!! I about died on that one....He's the sexiest thing :)
I'll write ya an email with Dave's myspace. The pic of him and Bono is AWESOME and SOOO cute!! It was so nice meeting him there as those sweet ladies who took our picture....Drop me a line and let me know you got home safe ok..Miss you already! NEXT TOUR BABY!!! YOU & ME!!! haha!!!!

HAHA!! I thought I'd find you here. Yeah, home safe. Thanks, had a great time. yeah the bonosnog was prob my favorite part (hope we're not spoiling!) See you soon. I'll post the pic tomorrow.

zuropa_fit said:
HAHA!! I thought I'd find you here. Yeah, home safe. Thanks, had a great time. yeah the bonosnog was prob my favorite part (hope we're not spoiling!) See you soon. I'll post the pic tomorrow.

what's the bonosnog ? :ohmy: sounds interesting .

just saw JG post , Bonosnog . :drool:

Last edited:
Just back from the show... amazing. Bono is literally in your lap in some scenes... really loved it. Make sure you stay through the credits and don't miss Yahweh...

Also the dedication to Morleigh was sweet

Yeah I was surprised to see a few more shots of the band playing Yahweh, even after it goes to just the credits on black background, they come back on twice more for a bit, and also the animations were great.

Just got back from the movie. My God how great was that?
I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch another concert movie again. The preview was the Rolling Stones film (Shine a Light)...it will be like watching cartoons on a black and white tv.
I've never seen a 3D movie before, but I can't imagine it being done better. I had to run out during the closing credits because I was freezing waiting for the theater to open and had two cups of coffee so of course I had to go so bad during the film. Too much information? Too bad lol.

:lol:

If you go again stay till the end, they do show a couple quick shots of them performing Yahweh, and a cool animation of the city :up:

I saw it yesterday and can't stop thinking about it. :love: I made my friend sit through every second of it until the screen went blank. I didn't want to miss any of it! I loved it!!!!!!!! It was so amazing. I'm going again on Sunday with a few friends. It really felt like the real deal. There were many times that I forgot I wasn't in the front row at an actual concert.

zuropa_fit said:

Zuropa_fit, I can't find the fan art section you told me about...HELP!!!

Looks like I am going to go see the movie again on Feb 1 or 2nd with a myspacer who wants to come down from Prescott!! Can't wait. Have fun tomorrow!!!

u2jesusgirl said:

Zuropa_fit, I can't find the fan art section you told me about...HELP!!!

Looks like I am going to go see the movie again on Feb 1 or 2nd with a myspacer who wants to come down from Prescott!! Can't wait. Have fun tomorrow!!!

I'll send you the link thru email. Meeting up with someone from @U2 for tomorrow's show! Have fun next week! :hug:

And you can call me Zooey!

Went to see it last night.... It was freaking AMAZING!!!
the feeling of actually being ON stage with then is just unbelievable.

zuropa_fit said:

I'll send you the link thru email. Meeting up with someone from @U2 for tomorrow's show! Have fun next week! :hug:

And you can call me Zooey!

You have too many names like me..lol!
U2jesusgirl, Jesus Girl, Dion...
Not for sure what one you wanted me to use on here. haha! :)
:hug:

Love ya ZOOEY!!!

PS: the cards are CUTE!!!

Just went to see it last night! We kinda got lost trying to find the venue, so we just barely got there in time. phew...

All I can say is, fan-friggen-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sad that the audience there didn't really act like they were part of the audience, as some of the reviewers of different showings described, but I rocked out anyway! :D

And I SWEAR, Bono was looking RIGHT AT ME! :D :drool: :combust:
:faint:

Back
Top Bottom