Trying to figure out how this is a U2 item

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
800px-HK_Kln_Bay_Telford_Garden_U2_Clothing.JPG

what the dogg

Actually I think it's some kind of mfr code. If you look at "Similar items from all eBay sellers" on that page, you find a U5 and a U8 code as well. And if you look at the other items that particular seller has, there's U codes, S codes, Z codes, etc. :nerd:

But that didn't stop the perv in me when I first saw the undies!

There is actually some kind of clothing line called U2.
I shop to sell on ebay and I've come across a lot of plain looking womens clothing with the name brand of "U2" on the label.

I've seen the U2 clothing line in Singapore....nothing flash, very cheap, basic looking stuff.....I always wondered how they got away with using the name U2??? :scratch:

I say it depends on the man.

There are one or two who might be able to get away with wearing that and making it look good.

gluey said:
I've seen the U2 clothing line in Singapore....nothing flash, very cheap, basic looking stuff.....I always wondered how they got away with using the name U2??? :scratch:

Rather than the name, what really got my attention is font.

Young ladies casual clothing line, btw, I usually find its on sale more than half of the year. I think it's a Hong Kong based company, no?

What is more disturbing is actually this one:

http://www.bono.com.cn/

:huh:

They do corporate business suit orders. Just like the "U2" clothing line, this "BONO" is a sub-brand, too.

butter7 said:

Rather than the name, what really got my attention is font.

Young ladies casual clothing line, btw, I usually find its on sale more than half of the year. I think it's a Hong Kong based company, no?

What is more disturbing is actually this one:

http://www.bono.com.cn/

:huh:

They do corporate business suit orders. Just like the "U2" clothing line, this "BONO" is a sub-brand, too.

I thought he had his name patented?
and as far as the design, the suit sleeve is way too short!

Here we go. Came across this shirt while thrift store shopping yesterday.
Ugliest color of a shirt I've ever seen :yuck:

u2clothing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom