Thurs Group Pics: Such a tease!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgespet

Refugee
:ohmy: :crack:

No group pics for two weeks in a row! :( Pet gets very jittery without her group pics! See? :crazy:

Please help me out here, ladies and gentlemen. How about pics of the guys teasing each other (or others), having a good time together, just messing around or anything else along those lines.
Going to go dig through my stash...bbs. :wave:

142.jpg

143.jpg

I was wondering about that but I wasn't sure what day it should be.:confused: I'll be back.

Last edited:
Please help me out here, ladies and gentlemen. How about pics of the guys teasing each other (or others), having a good time together, just messing around or anything else along those lines.
Going to go dig through my stash...bbs. :wave: [/B]
OOOPS! I just realized these were supposed to be about teasing. My only excuse is I'm a little distracted about a phone call today. A thousand pardons.:ohmy: :tsk: :confused:

Re: Re: Thurs Group Pics: Such a tease!

u2granny said:

OOOPS! I just realized these were supposed to be about teasing. My only excuse is I'm a little distracted about a phone call today. A thousand pardons.:ohmy: :tsk: :confused:

No problem! Your stills are awesome!!! Lots I haven't seen before. Just post whatever you want...we'll love it all! :yes: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom