This week's fashion guru is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
...who else, than Sparrrrrrrrky!! Gotta love those trackies!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2_010.jpg

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

eek.gif
eek.gif
I?m speechless
eek.gif
eek.gif

Adam, you?re my fashion god, how could you???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Oh yeah! It's 'under construction'. I'm having one done for me. If it turns out well, you're gonna get one
smile.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Oh yeah! It's 'under construction'. I'm having one done for me. If it turns out well, you're gonna get one
smile.gif

really???? you?re a star!!!
sun1.gif

*AM promises to be really, really nice from now on

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by CatDubh:
...who else, than Sparrrrrrrrky!! Gotta love those trackies!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2_010.jpg

Oh goodness, I showed my sis this pic, she said Adam is wearing "pregnancy pants". Yeah, it's pretty icky. The shoes are real gorgeous too
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

what about this one ? Nice hat, Adam.

U2_008.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 08-22-2001).]

biggrin.gif
Adam's fashion RULES!!!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom