The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by flaming june:
Craft night, LOL! I just had this mental picture of Edge walking around with a plastic box (you know the ones) full of beads and things. He seems to be a crafty fella, I even saw him sewing on Outside it's America.

HAA! I know the kind of box you mean. My sister is into scrapbooking, and she has a giant craft box. *imagines Edge bedazzling scrapbooks for Sian and Levi*

Okay so I went and watched the preshow last night and I have a few things to note.
1. I saw the skeleton and DUDE those are some cool pants!
2. The shot of him walking on the stage is from the Boston show isn't it? So he's wearing them on the DVD... I SHOULD MAKE STILLS!!
biggrin.gif

3. This doesn't really belong here, but the preshow thing gave me some serious Larry fuzzies
biggrin.gif
I hadn't seen him in not-snarly mode in a while... awwww

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Kristie:
Okay so I went and watched the preshow last night and I have a few things to note.
1. I saw the skeleton and DUDE those are some cool pants!
2. The shot of him walking on the stage is from the Boston show isn't it? So he's wearing them on the DVD... I SHOULD MAKE STILLS!!
biggrin.gif

3. This doesn't really belong here, but the preshow thing gave me some serious Larry fuzzies
biggrin.gif
I hadn't seen him in not-snarly mode in a while... awwww

1. Love the pants (and the person wearing them)
2. Do make stills, please!
3. I melt everytime I hear him explaining why he is late, total Larry cuteness. If he uses that same tone and expression when Ann asks why he is late, it's no wonder they have three children already.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
get it?

posterity???

LMAO!!

LMAO silly
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Laura, you are so in.
wink.gif
By the way, I, ahem, found a framed vacation photo of the Pants traveling in Bali:

334376%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E6%3B%3A%3E832%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398655359nu0mrj

biggrin.gif

I'll bet the Pants have had many adventures...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA!!!!! So Adam and the pants take separate vacations, do they?
wink.gif

*joins new club*
hey if Adam and the Pants take seperate vacations...

------------------
He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the farthest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://all.at/bag <--friends site

Mmmm, Larry from the back ...

*snaps out of reverie*

I haven't been able to find anything, Moonie. More's the pity. Anyone else?

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Back
Top Bottom