The reason behind....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
a6677f85.jpg

I wonder what he is listening to and where are the boots?! :shifty:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I always wanted to know to what or who was Edge point at? :scratch:
de2a12a8.jpg

Actually, I've been fascinated with finding out what in the world could be going on that would prompt such a hilarious response from Edge and the "Mullen Look Of Death" (tm) at the exact same moment.

PopDaisy

Re: Re: The reason behind....

PopDaisy said:
TheBrazilianFly said:
I always wanted to know to what or who was Edge point at? :scratch:
de2a12a8.jpg

Actually, I've been fascinated with finding out what in the world could be going on that would prompt such a hilarious response from Edge and the "Mullen Look Of Death" (tm) at the exact same moment.

PopDaisy

Yeah, me too. :yes:

That guy looks like a rock journalist, I can't think of his name...... It's killing me..... I'll think of it:mad:

Re: Re: The reason behind....

PopDaisy said:
TheBrazilianFly said:

PopDaisy

"Mullen Look of Death":lol: Just the sound of that scares me, if I got the look I'm not sure how I would react. He probably just has to give that look to one of his kids and they stop whatever they're doing :)

starsgoblue said:
I wonder if this poor guy ever saw this pic and thought, "That cheeky rock star..."

band0291.jpg

Pretty sure that is Bill Flanagan (wrote the U2 bible "At the End of the World" among others)

Again Edge has the psycho look on the last one. I think he was angry the tour was over. Bono seems to be drunk and Adam doesn't seem to like it. Larry however is loving it! :lol:

whitehead said:

Pretty sure that is Bill Flanagan (wrote the U2 bible "At the End of the World" among others)

YES! That's who I was trying to think of! That's him....

kellyahern said:

Tonight, with the hanging Charlie at the end . . . and creepy Ethan . . . and Claire, what's gonna happen to Claire?!?!?! :yikes:

I'm a wimp :lol:

We won't find out until January! :angry:

Oh god. The hanging Charlie thing nearly killed me. EVIL. Eeeeeevil!

JJ Abrams (creator of Lost) said that one of the main cast members is going to die this season. I really hope it's not Claire. I love the dynamic between her and Charlie. :(

Um, I'll stop going off-topic now. Carry on with the thread, ladies (and Pietro ;) )! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom