The reason behind....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
karmic_postmark said:
Who is this? And why is she hiding? :eyebrow:

3511.jpg

I want to know too. :grumpy:

ultrraviolette said:
really interesting thread BrazilianFly! :wink:
Thanks! :D

Now, was Bono really pissed with this guy or was he just on his rock star role (or maybe both)?
U2-BonoTheKing.jpg

This pic was taken in 2003/4 so it was taken long after the Popmart tour. What I want to know is if they called each other up to go dressed up like they used to dress like at that time or if it was just a happy coincidence. :wink:
U2-PopmartClothesOnPostElevationPeriod.jpg

karmic_postmark said:
Who is this? And why is she hiding? :eyebrow:

3511.jpg

maybe going through her mind is "bloody hell, bono's kicking trash cans again! i dont want to be an accomplice!"

TheBrazilianFly said:

Now, was Bono really pissed with this guy or was he just on his rock star role (or maybe both)?
U2-BonoTheKing.jpg

that's hysterical :lmao:
i can only think it was rock star ego playing there. there is no one their right mind especially not a lightweight like Bono (height and size wise) who would take on that guy!

edited to add:
how high are bonos trousers! crikey

Last edited:
cap022.bmp

Don't get me wrong - I love the video - Vertigo the banjo edition
but what made them think vertigo=banjo:)

Golightly Grrl said:

If I combined that purse with those boots, I'd hide, too.

ha ha ha good one!:lmao:

It looks like she is hiding because Bono is about to flash her.....damn.....stupid girl...I'd be getttin' out my camera, and running his way! Not trying to hide from it.

he he he.......:drool:

nurse chrissi said:
BONO_1126.jpg

My guess would be wrong place wrong time but it still makes for an interesting picture:)

Oh My This thread is soo hilarious - I have never seen a lot of these pictures before, Adam with that moustache :eyebrow:

Bono in that crown and that SCARY picture of Bono - hope I dont have nigtmares tonight :lmao:

But the onbe above has to be the best picture I have ever seen HAHA!

Sue DeNym said:

Proof that Edge couldn't look tough if he tried! :lol:

That's quite alright, we love our kind and gentle guitarist!

But haven't you seen that moment on the Boston show documentary after Gone is over and Edge gets crazy with Larry? Man, he's pissed! :yikes:

TheBrazilianFly said:

But haven't you seen that moment on the Boston show documentary after Gone is over and Edge gets crazy with Larry? Man, he's pissed! :yikes:

I was at the first Elevation show in Boston when Edge throws his guitar to the ground, and kicks it....it was pretty interesting to say the least.....pretty surprising. The DVD is suppose to be the second show, but that actually happended on the first night....they did alittle "cut and paste" with that DVD.

Anyhow...I am not sure if thats what you are talking about but there is some proof of the Edge getting mean.

ramblin rose said:
Great thread.

Here one I've always been pretty curious about:

310bdaee.jpg

Nothing much to it-- Bono and Edge obviously just finished (and the goal line coincidentally just happened to be backstage for the Q awards) their 3-legged race for the children of Africa and were being congratulated.:wink:

Sevikins said:

Nothing much to it-- Bono and Edge obviously just finished (and the goal line coincidentally just happened to be backstage for the Q awards) their 3-legged race for the children of Africa and were being congratulated.:wink:

ha ha ha I want to see them in a three legged race:lmao:

And its so obvious Edge still thinks girls have Cooties.........:wink:

Dismantled said:

I was at the first Elevation show in Boston when Edge throws his guitar to the ground, and kicks it....it was pretty interesting to say the least.....pretty surprising. The DVD is suppose to be the second show, but that actually happended on the first night....they did alittle "cut and paste" with that DVD.

Yes, I know all that. :up:

But on the documentary that you can find on the Boston DVD, it shows a moment right after the guitar smashing moment is over and Edge goes up to the drums and screams at Larry. He looks pretty enraged! It's awesome! :hyper:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

Yes, I know all that. :up:

But on the documentary that you can find on the Boston DVD, it shows a moment right after the guitar smashing moment is over and Edge goes up to the drums and screams at Larry. He looks pretty enraged! It's awesome! :hyper:

oh yeah yeah yeah...I forgot to say why......the Edge was playing guitar and all and he was trying to tell Larry to go softer with the drums....INSTEAD of that Larry misunderstood and went FASTER and HARDER and Edge was having a hard time keeping up and shreaded his fingers raw..............I would be pissed at Larry also...it was awesome!!!

Dismantled said:

oh yeah yeah yeah...I forgot to say why......the Edge was playing guitar and all and he was trying to tell Larry to go softer with the drums....INSTEAD of that Larry misunderstood and went FASTER and HARDER and Edge was having a hard time keeping up and shreaded his fingers raw..............I would be pissed at Larry also...it was awesome!!!

:yes: :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:

I didn't say he couldn't get angry. I've read accounts from Bono about Edge giving him a good thump when he deserved it (like when Bono got carried away and threw the drums into the audience).

But in this picture, he's trying to look tough, and totally not succeeding. That's what is so funny. He can't play the thug to save his life!

Back
Top Bottom