The photos that make you love them...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Bono64.jpg

:combust: WOAH :drool:

Alisaura said:
I've seen a few photos recently that have just made me go :love: in a way I hadn't really before... not being a person who drools over the band, really.

My metamorphosis into a fully-fledged PLEBAn continues... Many thanks to you all for helping. :D

Which photos of the band have nudged you over the line from "Yeah they look okay, but I like them for the music" to "Oooh... :love: "?

oh my dear!!!..If I had to post the pics that make me love these guys ...Id be posting my entire photobucket accounts!!!:drool:

^ I think we'd all be posting our entire photobucket accounts if we posted every single pic that we loved and this thread would end up being 4788904758937 pages. :lol:

In all honesty...
10569184.jpg

This one makes my heart stop. :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a bigger version of that one around here somewhere :shifty: I'll send it to you when I get a chance to dig through the bigger files and get it uploaded :wink:

:ohmy: do you think you could send it to me too please? Thank you!

Serena Vox said:
^ I think we'd all be posting our entire photobucket accounts if we posted every single pic that we loved and this thread would end up being 4788904758937 pages. :lol:

In all honesty...
10569184.jpg

This one makes my heart stop. :faint:

so true!

serena vox, what pic is your avatar from? Thanks! :)

bonocomet said:

so true!

serena vox, what pic is your avatar from? Thanks! :)
It's from a set of screen caps I did last night. This one in particular is from the International version of Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of.
capture40.jpg

I love the pic if I do say so myself but poor Bono keeps getting thrown out of that van. :sad:

Last edited:
kafrun said:
This pic did me in for Larry:
P1000411.jpg

:love:

Just imagine how it felt to be me and mum right there!! He's actually like, holding Mum's hand in that pic, OMG!
:shifty: I actually have this is supermassive size somewhere, I'll try get it uploaded :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a bigger version of that one around here somewhere :shifty: I'll send it to you when I get a chance to dig through the bigger files and get it uploaded :wink:

Ooo-ooo, can I get on that list? :)

Back
Top Bottom