The MacPhisto Society is getting a new Home!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Hi everyone!!!

I just want to let everyone know that the MacPhisto Society (the what?) now has it's very own website, thanks to the hard work of Fishy, Olive and Opal. What that means is that the story itself will be moved to the new site.

For anyone who has never read it... it's a LONG fan fiction project that myself and a few others have been working on for months, mostly about the adventures of MacPhisto, The Fly , Larry and a few notable others.
smile.gif

We felt that we needed a bigger place to put all this because a lot of you seem to enjoy it, but we wanted to make sure that we weren't perpetually occupying thread space with our two separate threads, the story thread and the "rants and raves" thread.

I really hope all of you that are reading now will come and check it out.. it's WONDERFUL! And wil enjoy the MPS in it's new (well appointed) digs.

So... feel free to come, have a martini, read a story or two, or four...

Thanks so much to everyone in PLEBA for giving it a place to start!!!

HUGS and martinis darling...

-Bluey and Co.

Link to follow...

and the url is........ *drumroll please*
http://www.platinumcomplication.com/macphisto/

please let us know what you think of the site in the mps guestbook, or the forum on the site
smile.gif

enjoy darlings, martini's for everyone!

love your webmistresses
opal, fishy and olive!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"She's got a kid now.. she's tryin to cut back on her suicide attempts" - bona
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

*bows as well*

we will be in the autograph tent in 10 minutes for your enjoyment
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive

SWEET MONKEY CRAP I'M GOIN TA LOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Yeaahhhhhh I wasn't expecting it so soon! You girls rock so much! Now I'm off to spend hours there!!! thanks so much in advance!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh my! A place to catch up on ALL the Maccie happenings????? Yeah, forget going to classes
biggrin.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Holy jeez you guys!!!!! I'm only on the second floor and I'm seriously loving this! Ahhahaaaaaa this is awesome! I love love love how you set it up like the mansion! Tis great! Awwwwwww it's Elvis!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I have so much homework, but I must look around more...

Ya ya ya I DO love it Opal!!! Ahhhhh yay! I was hoping the MPS soundtrack would be in here! Ugh! Sooo awesome! The guest pics are great! Oopsies, I just intentionally walked in to Hell... I'm always doing stuff like that dammit! Anyway, still looking around w/ a huge smile on my face...

Originally posted by mocool12:
Ya ya ya I DO love it Opal!!! Ahhhhh yay! I was hoping the MPS soundtrack would be in here

Mocool the soundtrack will be there shortly.

soo glad u like!!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

lol mocool... we're working on the MPS soundtrack, so far just the lyrics are up but keep checking back
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
The Macphisto Society - nothing is ever quite what it seems...

Ooooooh, even the butler is scary! Very pretty girls! I am very impressed. So the story will be continued in the library, right? cool. So should we not post here anymore? Let me know the rules! Yah Webmistresses!

the story is gonna be continued on the MPS forum located in the dining room...and novelized in the library for your reading enjoyment whenever you want it! yay i'm so excited

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
The Macphisto Society - nothing is ever quite what it seems...

Oh nonono girls it's cool that the actual music isn't there yet! I just meant it's soo cool that all the songs were there! I'm happy about it!!!!
Daang Hell was freakay! Hahah I loved the Webmistresses room though!

Ooh oh but I might have found a little mistake guys... In the library, the link for Episode 1 and 4 doesn't seem to be working. Is it b/c they still need to be novelized? Just checking!
smile.gif

I'm LOST!!!!! Lol, great site girls loved the way you guys made it into the mansion. If that makes any sense. I love the recording studio.

Uhm just one question where is the story gonna be posted again? Floor and room number please. If there's a shortcut please let me know now, cause well I can be a bit like a labyrinth in there. It's fun to get lost in but sometimes you just need to get out.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

OOh ignore me I just read it, it's in the library and dining room. Now back to getting lost.

<---- Has no sense of direction, hopes she doesn't stumble into hell or screwtape's office again

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Shazam, I think I finally looked through the entire mansion! Haha, really, it's so cool... I'm gonna go force myself to do some homework now, but tomorrow I'll take a longer look! Thanks again girls!

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

"No I will leave you IN!"

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

*Still stuck in the webmistresses lair*

Bosoms...sweet....melodious....BOSOMS...legs...lips.....bosom.. ...can't...find....exit......

AWESOME JOB, GIRLS!!

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

OH MY GOD, ladies, it it gorgeous! Finally MPS has found a home every bit as glorious as the writing that inspired it. I am sooooooo impressed with all your hard work.

*throws toothbrush and undies into a suitcase*

I'm movin in!

Kudos all round.....

I like the site...very nice!

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 01-17-2002).]

thanks bonochick!!
smile.gif
I hope you get a chance to read some of the story- the inspiration behind all this madness. it's wonderful!! (although it's not all up in novelized version on the site, i believe there are links there to the story in interference, or I can post them here if you need them)
smile.gif

and Velvetphisto...

*throws door open*
Welcome, darling.... you know that my home is your home.... now what do you say we stir up some trouble at the Marriot? *laughs* I'm kidding darling, of course ... *looks around, whispering* meet you in five.

wink.gif

------------------
You see your love made complete

www.u2takemehigher.com

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

WOW GIRLIES!!!! Good job!!
biggrin.gif
I like the site, it helps me out alot to keep up with what i've missed and stuff
smile.gif
*hugs* keep it up
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Wicked cool site! May the MPS prosper!

(Have left properly worn and gothic calling-card at website...)

------------------
BP: Who put the Ram in the Ramalama Ding Dong?

BONO: Paul McCartney.
LARRY: Ya What???
EDGE: I don't know but it wasn't me.
ADAM: Santa Claus.

--Interview with BP Fallon, 1993

Back
Top Bottom