the bono shuffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
this is for you starsgoblue! the many forms of the bono shuffle
33%3B8766323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323636437837ot1lsi
bonoshuffle on the ground

33%3B8766323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323636437745ot1lsi
wide stance bonoshuffle

:hug: U2BonoGirl :hug: Those rock!!!! I love it....you happen to have any stills of that wonderfully sexy shimmy Bono does in the beggining of Mysterious Ways on the Slane DVD...the part when he is scatting? That little dance is hot! :drool:

Thanks for thinking of me! You really brightened up my day! :heart:

pop is hilarious with the feet going in the air all the time. im sitting there thinking how many crotch shots are they going to GIVE me here :drool:
i feel like such a perv when i look at him.....and the bellydancing clip, gah, oh brother. i know he likes bellydancing so maybe hes been watching so many girls do it he decided he can do it too

u2bonogirl said:
pop is hilarious with the feet going in the air all the time. im sitting there thinking how many crotch shots are they going to GIVE me here :drool:
i feel like such a perv when i look at him.....and the bellydancing clip, gah, oh brother. i know he likes bellydancing so maybe hes been watching so many girls do it he decided he can do it too

Lol...I feel like a perv when I watch the Discotheque video...but what did he expect us to do when he was erm, blatant, about where to put the camera?!

ahhh! i know. the first time i watched that i was with my boyfriend. well i kinda freaked out and kept making it go in slo-mo on the dvd. he handled it well i think.
in zoo tv when he takes the camera and rapes it is quite a good moment in entertainment history.
"mini me, stop humping the camera lens!"

starsgoblue said:

This is the cutest/silliest thing ever....but WHY does he do it I wonder? Not to be cute I'm sure, but it does come out so cute! :cute:

'Cus it says SOUL on the bottom of his sole :lmao:

OK, the new U2 songs are making me slap happy....

Back
Top Bottom