TEEN PLEBAns: We're With Lucy and her Diamonds In The Sky And Being Walrus's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah he's got the same kind of face as Edge. His eyes have that same look to them too. And the body type is close. :drool:

I don't have a picture! And I don't think I sould ask for one since he'll be on the table and stuff. :lol:

pretend your looking at pictures on your camera and take a quick one with no flash

:lol:

I've done it!

The really bad thing is that his wife is my Mom's best friend. :uhoh: She's older then him and when they got married he was only in his 20's and she was 30 something. Whenever I'm around him I have to tell myself not to stare and I do it all the time! :lol:

i did it to that edge guy but it was with my old phone so it didnt come out well :(

i did it to Anne too. :laugh:

Or you can think of a valid reason to take a picture of him!!

WithOrWithOutE said:
The really bad thing is that his wife is my Mom's best friend. :uhoh: She's older then him and when they got married he was only in his 20's and she was 30 something. Whenever I'm around him I have to tell myself not to stare and I do it all the time! :lol:

you can be his mistress..

lol homewrecker!

WithOrWithOutE said:
:laugh:

yeah...I need my mom to help me. I'll casually mention something about it to her and she can take a pic. I'm too chicken to do it. :lol:

yeah yeah yeah :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom