Teen PLEBAn Girls and Guys: Bono And Edge In A Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awesome, it looks so nice there!
i have all of my hawaii pics up on my facebook, there was really nice water there too

thats cool
hawaii is beautiful, i never went anywhere nice before. and i saw U2 there so it was amazing!

aah theyre awesome live, ive seen them twice. wait until you see them and youll know what i mean
[[both we're great]]
i told what edge did when he saw my poster in hawaii right

yeah go 2 as many as possible!

well my sign said Edge (Sexy Beast) will you dance with me? <3 a guitarist

he saw it during angel and he smiled and winked at me :cute: i nearly died someone got it on tape its on youtube if you want the link

and bono saw my sign and frowned @ me lol it was so funny!!!

definitely Philly since i live a little over an hour away from there so every philly show
but ill be in college when they tour so ... im gonna try for an MSG concert in nyc although thatll be hectic
and maybe a couple nj shows.

you?

hmm... i would look @ one of my concert shirts but theyre all in my room they have may do detroit..i think they do.
if for some reason i get to visit my friend in wisconsin during that time im going 2 see a U2 show in chicago....or maybe atlanta because i have a friend down there too we promised each other wed meet up next tour

i know its sad. i was in GA both times so the experience was at its best. youll know the feeling once you see them. its like none other! I love screaming the lyrics and acting crazy when they get close to you.
next week itll be two years since my first U2 concert :|

Back
Top Bottom