TEEN PLEBA GALS: Talkin' With Mr.Rattler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:
Yeah me too! :crack:

my mum put some really bad images in my head a while ago...she's like " Hey ask Timmy if he can show you some pics of him in his speedo! "

:huh:

Timmy is my hockey coach and he just came back from Cuba. It was really disturbing! Right then he comes over to me, put's his arm around my shoulders and tells me he missed me on his trip! :crazy:

:lmao:

:lol: Just nod, smile, and back away slowly...

Budgie smugglers *shudder*

:lol:!!

ok what I was suppose to type... Yeah he's hot :drool: And my sister didn't like the movie :tsk:

I likes the effects and stuff. There's one part I didn't quite understand...After Bono leaves, and there's cows and stuff :lol:

Songs were awsome :drool: I've got the CDs :)

Yeah, the bit with the cows and the circus thing in the paddock was a bit weird- the only thing i could think of was that they were high or something :lol:

I'm gonna try to order the cd i think :hmm:

I thought I was high! :huh:

I've got the double disc edition :drool:

Well I've got to go. I'm working tomorrow :grumpy:

G'night! euh, G'day! :lol:

:hug: :kiss:

iloveedge said:
WTF?! Again?! omg!

:hug:

YES AGAIN! Something happened when my mom was trying to download a class booklet thing. it just started freaking out and the screen was blinking like crazy. :crack:

so yeah my mom started yelling and I was running around trying to fix it and make dinner and try to calm her down all at the same time. :crazy:

hey Liz :hug:

Adge :hug:

Back
Top Bottom