Superhooch strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Will she ever stop?

from youtwo.net

June 27, 2002
Condensed from The London Evening Standard:

Is Naomi dating Bill Clinton?
by James Langton in New York

Speculation is growing in New York about the depth of a relationship between Naomi Campbell and former US president, Bill Clinton. The British supermodel was seen lunching with Mr Clinton during a trip to Europe earlier this year. At the time it was claimed that the pair were just friends.

Reports in the US this week linked Miss Campbell with Doug Band, a lawyer and close friend of President Clinton who formerly worked as a White House aide. The two have been seen together at several Manhattan restaurants.

But the New York Post claimed yesterday that the relationship between Mr Band, who now works as an assistant to Mr Clinton, was merely a front.

Mr Band "has apparently been a conduit to Clinton's women in the past," the paper claims, noting that the lawyer was seen taking Monica Lewinsky to the 1995 Congressional Ball in Washington at the time the President was having his affair with the young intern.

Miss Campbell, 31, has been seen with a string of highprofile boyfriends in the past including rapper Puff
Daddy, Oscar winner Robert De Niro and Adam Clayton of the rock band U2. She split from Formula One racing boss Flavio Briatore last August after a long on-off relationship. At one stage she and Benetton chief Mr Briatore, who is 15 years her senior, had hoped to marry and have children.

OMD, that's so wrong!

I just looked at that Slutney @$$ crack pic in the other thread, I didn't think it got any more gross than that. I was sorely mistaken!

*runs to the toilet*

:sick:

daisybean said:
LMAO Sicy!!!

But isn't he still married?????

Oh wait stupid question, Sorry.

lmfao

well....

i knew about this 2 months ago when i read about this in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER!!

http://starmagazine.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=34401

More recently, Chelsea weathered the news that her father was getting cozy with supermodel Naomi Campbell.

When Campbell, 32, turned up to meet Clinton, 55, at an official lunch in Austria last month, Chelsea was seething, says the source.

"Naomi and Bill already met around Christmas when he was with Chelsea and Ian at the Groucho Club in London," says the insider. "Chelsea was livid when she later learned her dad invited Naomi back to his suite at the Ritz hotel.

this is somehow SCARY and SOOTHING simultaneously...

attachment.php

um, actually, if you think about it....they're *perfect* for each other. Two of a kind, birds of a feather, peas in a pod....you get the idea. ;) Naomi's had a "daddy" fixation for YEARS, it's so blatant, it's pathetic. The girl needs some serious help.

Or maybe just a lobotomy. :yes:

A whole thread about Superhooch, and I didn't see it until now???
Sicy-I love the photo.....
Down with the superhooch!!!!

Back
Top Bottom