Spiritual Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:

I love this conversation here.... haha! I was lucky and didn't have to worry about john. He wasn't there...My nose was pretty close to the yummy neck of his and you are right, he had no cologne on, no smell at all. But he does have the most soft skin and soft facial hair I ever felt!!! His whiskers were oh SO soft.....

Dion_Bono-1.jpg

:love: Lucky girl ..

Thanks for starting this gorgeous thread, Jeannieco. What a great way to start the week. These pix capture the heart of this incredible human being. Beautiful soul.....

I WANT HIM...... NOW. (and i would share)
:drool:

jaynejenjune said:
^bonocomet .. i envy your picture files ... where do you get these gorgeous photos?? :drool:
.... and i love your signiture.. Bono is indeed Bouncy.....:)

Thanks jjj and mysterious_jen! I collected lots of my pics right here on Interference, but I also scan alot of my own. I have a big magazine collection and lots of books etc. I'm happy to pass along the pics that others have shared before, and post the new ones I scan so everyone can enjoy them :)
I love bouncy Bono too. I was experimenting with sigs when I 1st joined and he was my 1st practice try, I hadn't intended to leave it, but then he developed a fanbase and he just sorta stuck. :D

u2jesusgirl said:

I love this conversation here.... haha! I was lucky and didn't have to worry about john. He wasn't there...My nose was pretty close to the yummy neck of his and you are right, he had no cologne on, no smell at all. But he does have the most soft skin and soft facial hair I ever felt!!! His whiskers were oh SO soft.....

Dion_Bono-1.jpg

That is so sweet. Love your signature Jesusgirl! I've seen your pic's before from the Edun event right? very cool!

I am loving all the Bono love! My day will come! I want a picture just like yours and JCoster's!! Lucky girls.

Back
Top Bottom