So Bono was in my drawers question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YDW has mostly been busy with her new fanfic Christine :)drool: ) but she did write a new chapter for Drawers a while back... I think :hmm: we're at part... 34 now?

sweetie said:
What happened?? I haven't been around much. I was pregnant for most of last year:lol: And now I'm ready for more Bono lovins.

:wave: Hi sweetie, what did you have a pretty girl or a bouncy boy?

:wave: Hi all. I had a little girl. She's such a sweetie :wink:
I named her Mia! Coincidentally thats the heroine's name in So Bono was in my drawers. I always loved the name but I was concerned that my husband would think me unhinged if I named our daughter after a girl in a fan fic :lol: but he was the one that picked the name and pitched to me. :giggle:

I'm glad to be back in full swing. Bring on the Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

redhotswami said:
:reject: would you hate me if you didn't get your present til may? i'm a terrible friend.

only if you hand deliver it :wink:
actually I have a little something, something for you and the rest of the Hawaii bunch, I just need to get off my :censored: and get it in the mail.

pattip2000 said:

only if you hand deliver it :wink:
actually I have a little something, something for you and the rest of the Hawaii bunch, I just need to get off my :censored: and get it in the mail.

i might actually!!! my bro is graduating in may from vcu, so i'll be in the area! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom