Smiles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bearleft said:

They're from the Boston DVD. It's the second disc, the alternate (read: third) video for "Stuck In a Moment." I tried to cap them as clearly as possible, but screencapping U2 is kind of like photographing them live: really hard because they're always moving. (Well, most of them :wink: )

:heart: the :edge: :D
what program do you use to cap them? is it free?

bandUFFlaughing.jpg

tuwie said:

This is probably the craziest I've ever seen Larry act.

vivalapopedge said:
eviledge7kj.jpg

Sooo cute!

I was going to say I like it more when Edge laughs, than when he actually smiles..........and then I saw this pictures. :giggle:

and I do so love Bono's smile in this picture

:bono:

:wink::lmao:

bonocomet said:

Heehee... I was thinking about that same moment myself! :)

On the commentary of that video, the director says "And here's Larry making an expression for the first time in 20 years.." :laugh: that's such a great moment. Usually larry is just so :cool:

*sofia* said:

On the commentary of that video, the director says "And here's Larry making an expression for the first time in 20 years.." :laugh: that's such a great moment. Usually larry is just so :cool:

:giggle: Poor Larry. Haha, thank you, I've never heard the commentary, is it on a dvd?

Yay dutchies are very common here :D :hug:
Lar really looks like he just took a piss... :eyebrow: and where's Bono?
also, what's the thing with larry's full name... I thought it was lawrence.. but what are these things with Lardence then?(ex. 1. UF docu... )

Crimson_Nails said:

Um...I have this DVD and it has One, Electrical Storm and Miss Sarajevo documentaries...
Have I got a different version?

No, it's the football-version of the Stuck In a Moment-video, with the directors commentary on.

Crimson_Nails said:

Um...I have this DVD and it has One, Electrical Storm and Miss Sarajevo documentaries...
Have I got a different version?

If you select each track, there are options to hear commentaries from most of the directors. I think if you click on the director's name, it goes to the video, but usually there's a little icon next to the name that you can select that will play the commentary.

I do wish the guys would do commentaries. I just got a Def Leppard DVD that has all 5 members doing a commentary for each video (which is really amusing on some of those early ones). I'm spoiled now.

tuwie said:
what program do you use to cap them? is it free?

Sorry, I don't think I responded to this. I actually use PowerDVD to cap. If memory serves, it wasn't free but had to be installed. And the more I think about it, that particular video had some fuzzy clips in it, which is part of the reason the caps aren't clear. So it wasn't just me. :)

Just a heads up: I've been listening to the Slane DVD while watching the Patriots (woo-hoo!). So there's a picspam coming.

beachball1.jpg

beachball2.jpg

slaneangel5.jpg

slaneangel6.jpg

slaneangel7.jpg

And finally, this cap was an accident. It amuses me because it reminds me of that old "high five" thing: "up high, down low, too slow." (It's not just me is it?)

tooslow.jpg

Galeongirl said:
Yay dutchies are very common here :D :hug:
Lar really looks like he just took a piss... :eyebrow: and where's Bono?
also, what's the thing with larry's full name... I thought it was lawrence.. but what are these things with Lardence then?(ex. 1. UF docu... )

Larry's full name is Lawrence Joseph Mullen Jr. Lardence and Lar are random nicknames that the others give him.
Hope that cleared it up.

Crimson_Nails said:

Larry's full name is Lawrence Joseph Mullen Jr. Lardence and Lar are random nicknames that the others give him.
Hope that cleared it up.

ah thank you! I was already :eyebrow: ing when Edge spelled it out for Bono on the UF documentary.. and Bono's Tutti highlights! :lmao:

uhm not really... but it's cute anyhow..
I meant in the UF documentary(bonus of the Slane dvd) Bono(in that :drool: sleeveless shirt) and Edge are sitting on the couch in windmill lane, and Bono has some notebook on his face... they wonder where 'lardence' is... Bono wonders how to spell it..
:edge: Lardence, L A R D.... :rolleyes: .. E N C E ..
:bono: Lardence, Tutti Highlights! (in a german accent)

Back
Top Bottom