Should Bono follow Adams example....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's hair is already gray. But, I think it would look nice. If left natural. Instead of dying it. The silver highlights would bring out the color of his light blue eyes.

I wish he would - the dye jobs scream 'I'm not natural'. I never liked his hair dyed, personally.

unico said:
:lol: okay I admit it, so did I
Count me as three :lol:

...but that was probably because I kept looking at THAT ONE THREAD in EYKIW :uhoh:

But sure, Bono could go grey (or white, actually I suppose) and I'd like it, as long as he kept it shortish. It would look ridiculous if it were long and grey/white.

Hinder said:
I wish he would - the dye jobs scream 'I'm not natural'. I never liked his hair dyed, personally.

I have to agree with Hinder...dyed hair just never looks as good as natural.

Bono's brother Norman has gray hair and it looks nice; I could enjoy that on Bono (assuming they looked the same; no guarantees there). Considering Bono's face is pretty weathered, gray hair might accentuate that and make him less appealing to the younger fans. He's got his career to think about - he might only have 40 million screaming fans instead of 80 million, right? :sexywink: (who loves ya, baby?). It might look thinner gray, too, so that might hold him back. Hey, this is the B-man we're talkin' about here - most of us would buy the music and go to concerts even if he were bald...

Long gray hair might shout, "derelict" but a medium length would look foxy I think. I like Adam's hair, too, but would like to see what it looked like a little longer as well.

Nahhh. I couldn't get used to it grey. However, if he's gonna dye it I reckon he should go darker brown or black, it looks weird when it's all ginger-y :no:

I guess we can't tell for sure until we see it!

Just for fun, can someone photoshop Bono with long, grey-white hair? :shifty:

:hmm: curious to see how yours turns out Wayne
bonogreytk4.jpg

Bono would look really old if he didn't color his hair. I mean, don't get me wrong,
I :heart: Adam's silver mane, but he looks a whole heck of a lot younger when he colors it.

Not to mention, lead singers should never go grey IMO. It messes with their mojo. :D

Mess with Bono's Mojo! oh God, I couldn't take it! Dark brown is my vote.

Actually I like the gray in Bono's hair in recent pictures. It doesn't make him look "old" but more mature. Many men I find interesting and attractive have gray hair. But he has to keep it short, long would look ridiculous. When Bono takes his shades off and shaves more often he can look about 10 years younger, the gray hair doesn't automatically make him look older. But I am fine with whatever hairstyle he chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom