Sexy pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Come on, after some complaints in another thread about to few picthreads I feel I have to start one. Amazingly, sexy, cute and adorable pics in here is what made me confess that I am a Bonoholic, a couple of months ago and that's what made me stay here and love this place. So come on, help me to relive that, ok??

I start with two of my absolute favourite pics of My man, Bono!!
biggrin.gif

nI25185.jpg

100268.jpg

All my love to you PLEBA-girls that makes my day at work pass by faster and gives me so much to laugh at!!

Sara

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Thanx for the pics Sara - here's some for you!
biggrin.gif

Ay69327.jpg

He20282.jpg

Qe40125.jpg

a369040.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-05-2001).]

Originally posted by icelady:

bono86025.jpg

OMG???
eek.gif

I have never seen it before and it scares the hell out of me. In this pic, Bono looks very much like my brother!!! Uhhhh.....

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Thanks girls! Icelady, you rule! You are an excellent addition to this community, you post lots of hot pics, thank you! You remind me of some of the long lost PLEBA ladies and how good they were. You deserve a lot of praise for what you have brough here and I hope the other girls will appreciate it too! Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

"The past is gone but something might be found to take its place."
-----The Gin Blossoms

Now back to my regularly scheduled onslaught of HOT SEXY PICS!!!!!!

This is so adorable! I had never seen it before and Icelady posted it last week, thanks! I just can't get over how cute he is here, I only wish we could see those eyes!
S260147.jpg

Here is another new fave of mine, I just found it. It's from the Farmclub show last October, Bono is just too yummy for me here!
Si23201.jpg

Sexy gorgeous young Bono
xG59221.jpg

Still sexy older Bono!
0P44802.jpg

I'm not finished with you yet- I'll go search the archives and return with more.
Please continue this thread girls- it's hot!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-05-2001).]

SIGH! Save the hot pics thread!
biggrin.gif

AK25389.jpg

Oh, I get it. THIS is what it takes to get your attention and keep a thread going is it?
fifthmember2.jpg

alrighty, the only guys are feeling like the Lonely Hearts Club Band, so I'm including in the post. They may not be the B man but hey they are sexy in their own way.

just look at these pouts - tell me they don't feel left out
044.jpg

see they are still pouting...
048.jpg

OK they're starting to warm up
35.jpg

OK definitely feeling better about the whole thing
band90019.jpg

ok now they're getting cocky
band062.jpg

smile.gif
smile.gif

See, I knew we could turn this place into a droolpalace once again. Keep them coming girls!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

I think Bono looks like Tony the God in this pic.

9288696.jpg

3327%3B%3C6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232769%3A%3C6%3B%3Aot1lsi

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Wow, alot of new pics, thanx Icy!!

Here are some that I took myself and that I drool over every night before I go to bed.
biggrin.gif

6252588-0557-02000155-L.jpg

6252590-9bbd-02000155-L.jpg

6251901-bbbc-02000155-L.jpg

6252149-7fa1-02000155-L.jpg

6252191-c382-02000155-RR.jpg

About Bonomoves in another thread, I love when he does this!!
6252313-fc32-02000155-L.jpg

------------------

Oki ladies, by the time I get back to work tomorrow I want this thread to have grown even more. Other members are welcome as well, as long as it is seeexxxyyyy pics.
wink.gif

Now I'm off to install my video so I can tape the guys on Lettermans show. I know, a bit late but they do have to ship the tape with the show all the way to sweden to be able to broadcast it here so it took a week but tonight, tonight it's my turn to see them there.
smile.gif

------------------

*looks at PLEBA*

*looks at calculus book*

*looks at PLEBA*

Weeks later, Mona's calculus book was found bound, gagged, and STABBED in a dark alley...

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Wow, Miss Zooropa, you are so lucky to have gone to all those shows and gotten such good pics, they're great! Cool pics Icelady, Can't see, Winter, everybody, keep it up! I will too!
1E86056.jpg

x861054.jpg

qu53020.jpg

qm24369.jpg

L422640.jpg

ZH19958.jpg

FB29102.jpg

That was quite a run but lots of fun!! See ya in the morning (US eastern time) girls!
Let's fill this one with sexy replies until my computer clogs up with all those pics!

Back
Top Bottom