School.. bah.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
So I went back on Thursday. Yay *sarcastic*All of my teachers are either: dorks, insane, creepy. Or all put together. The one guy acts like the Tweek kid from South Park, you know the one that drinks too much coffee and claims gnomes steal his underwear at night? LOL. And then everyother teacher always got my name wrong "Huh? Is it Kelly?" I never did understand how one can confuse Colleen with Kelly. He was then like "Have you lived in Jersey all of your life?" I just stared at him like he had no brain. And then he kept on looking at me during class, and today also. Creepy little monkey.

And it really sucks because none of my friends are in my classes this year[all but lunchtime lol]And the kids I got stuck with are the cheerleaders and football players :barf:. Ee, And the gym teacher made fun of me! We had to get weighed and get our heights done today and when I went to go see how tall I was hes like "Well, looking at my book it said when you were in 5th 6th and 7th grade you were 5'2 and well, you still are. Maybe I should stop calling Ferria[one of my bestbuds, he always goes by our last names]"Shorty" can call YOU that!"And then he and everyother kid did this evil laugh. Grrr.

*sigh*Only 178 more days of school. Yes, I do keep track. LOL

:crack:

BrattyIrishPunk said:
So I went back on Thursday. Yay *sarcastic*All of my teachers are either: dorks, insane, creepy. Or all put together. [/FONT]

:crack:

hey! mine too!!! and the worst thing is that they've got that totally monotone voice? so i'm sitting there in the morning, trying to keep my eyes open.... its so bad... :huh:

I don't know, I thought high school sucked more. But, my middle school was this nice, little, quiet Catholic school. And my high school was a huge public school. So maybe that's why I didn't like high school as much.

BUT senior year of high school was awesome. :yes:

madonna's child said:
I don't know, I thought high school sucked more. But, my middle school was this nice, little, quiet Catholic school. And my high school was a huge public school. So maybe that's why I didn't like high school as much.

BUT senior year of high school was awesome. :yes:

I seemed to find as you got older it got better too. My high school completely sucked, but when I went to college, it was so much better. Change of scenery i guess.

:hug: Hun, I'm sure school will get better for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom