Request - Pic of the band with hands on their hearts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceBoy

War Child
The one they've been showing on this tour during Zoo Station, except the actual un-snazzed up version. I remember seeing it here a while back...can somebody help?

Last edited:
67df9135.jpg

there's a better version with the guy cropped out, but I can't find it :(

lol...That's it! Anybody happen to have a version without a strange man in the middle of the band? If it can't be found, I'll just do some photoshopping. Thanks

Errrgh...this is harder than I thought. Doesn't anyone have the normal pic?:help: :sad:

Well I'll be...that is Willie. Didn't recognize him at first.

SpaceBoy said:
Well I'll be...that is Willie. Didn't recognize him at first.

Actually you won't be... :wink:

Because that is NOT Willie, that I'm 100% sure of.
He wrote about the making of this photo in his diary somewhere but it is someone else who is in the picture. Maybe Bruce??

If I knew around what time this pic was used I'd look it up in the diaries.
I'd hate to go through all the entries :crazy:

:reject:

greety said:
Actually you won't be... :wink:

Because that is NOT Willie, that I'm 100% sure of.
He wrote about the making of this photo in his diary somewhere but it is someone else who is in the picture. Maybe Bruce??

If I knew around what time this pic was used I'd look it up in the diaries.
I'd hate to go through all the entries :crazy:

:reject:

08.05.2005 Chicago. Video shoot load in.

From there to the venue and in came the cameras, tracks, dollys, boom cranes, trusses of audience lighting, control gear, recording truck, blah, blah, and a whole crew of people to take care of it all. Busy day. There was a lot of ‘hurry up and hang around’ going on, so during the down time I sat out at the mix position finishing my tribute to Soviet Propaganda. It’s very funny, but looks wonderful up on the pixel panels. When I shot the video footage of all the band members yesterday, I’d used Bruce as a stand-in to set up the shots. Finding myself slightly at a loose end, I made a second version of the ‘gang of four’ band image with Bruce right in the middle. Oh how we laughed.

:kiss:

oh well, I did the search anyway.

It was indeed Bruce.
It dates from the entry of May 8th:

"There was a lot of ‘hurry up and hang around’ going on, so during the down time I sat out at the mix position finishing my tribute to Soviet Propaganda. It’s very funny, but looks wonderful up on the pixel panels. When I shot the video footage of all the band members yesterday, I’d used Bruce as a stand-in to set up the shots. Finding myself slightly at a loose end, I made a second version of the ‘gang of four’ band image with Bruce right in the middle. Oh how we laughed."

Back
Top Bottom