Relaxin' Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: This is a thread hijacking, everybody freeze!

flaming june said:

Ooooo, same here! Look at the way the light is hitting his face... his lickable neck, his luscious lips... :combust: Oh, and Edge looks good in it too. :tongue:

:eyebrow: :tsk: :huh: :rolleyes:

Awesome, awesome thread this week! I tried to go onto Kristie's site because she has those amazingly BIG stills from the DVD but it's down. I hope all is well with that!!

Some current highlights...

OMG, OMG Edge looked so stunning at the Globes (and Bono was cute as well)
i-1.JPG

:drool:
EleEdge7cover.jpg

WOW!!!
1992unofficialcalendar_edge_whiteshirt.jpg

6.jpg

:wave: erised, your pic is like way famous!!!
3373863523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233625%3A%3B633ot1lsi

Bless you SE21 for reposting this one!!
UFEdgeandAdam.jpg

Rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby...

Ok, I'm gonna post more gifs!!!! :hyper:

I made several from Rattle and Hum.

This one makes me sea sick if I watch it too long! :lol:

edgerock.gif

Another from Numb...

edgelilgirl.gif

I made two other Numb ones that I really, really like, but for some reason when I upload them to my server they appear as red x's :grumpy: But if anyone wants to see 'em, I can email them to ya.

One's of Larry's arm pushing Edge off his seat...the other is of the hand caressing Edge's face.

FYI

Also, I just wanted to mention that there's a good chance that within a month or so, I won't have access to the server I have all my pics and gifs uploaded to... so within the next few weeks, if I post something and you gals like it, you better right click and save it.

I'm gonna try to repost all the stills I currently have on my server within the next few weeks so that you ladies can save stuff on your puters if you want them, ok?

Re: This is a thread hijacking, everybody freeze!

flaming june said:

Ooooo, same here! Look at the way the light is hitting his face... his lickable neck, his luscious lips... :combust: Oh, and Edge looks good in it too. :tongue:

:rolleyes: you know, i didn't even notice larry was in that picture for several minutes...

Re: FYI

erised said:
Also, I just wanted to mention that there's a good chance that within a month or so, I won't have access to the server I have all my pics and gifs uploaded to... so within the next few weeks, if I post something and you gals like it, you better right click and save it.

I'm gonna try to repost all the stills I currently have on my server within the next few weeks so that you ladies can save stuff on your puters if you want them, ok?

<--stupid person who knows nothing
does that mean i have to find something to do about my sig?

:combust: the gifs kick ass!!

flaming june said:

:ohmy: I hadn't noticed Edge has that earring there, I love it!

:shocked: that's worse than me not noticing larry after several minutes of staring at the one picture!

Back
Top Bottom