Question about the new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Okay, I'm pretty naive I think...

So you can get both the a and b sides on the album in stores now? I know theres some controversy over whether ES is on the
album...but I want the b sides as well! I guess I could always go look...but I'm at work and have to wait all the way until I'm done! ARG

dipster said:

Another stupid question, does it have to be today to get the extra stuff, or can I wait until Thursday?

I've heard to get the 3 disc version...it's until they run out...I've also heard they will offer it for a week.
My bet...you could probably still get it at christmas...but it may only be available online.
I could be wrong.

The Limited Edition Deluxe album (2 discs and dvd) is out now for the next week... then the regular Best of comes out (1 disc). They claim that the limited edition won't be available anymore... BUT you can still get the limited edition 1980-1990 and that's been out for 4 years.... so go figure. You should be fine if you wait till Thursday :)

hippyactress said:
The Limited Edition Deluxe album (2 discs and dvd) is out now for the next week... then the regular Best of comes out (1 disc). They claim that the limited edition won't be available anymore... BUT you can still get the limited edition 1980-1990 and that's been out for 4 years.... so go figure. You should be fine if you wait till Thursday :)

Thank you, that's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.

Thanks guys...also, do you know what stores carry it?
Target I'm hoping...they put one near where I live. :yes:

Yes Foadie-in was advertised in the Target circular Sunday.

I haven't looked, but I'm sure they'll have enough copies-and it's cheapest there-$14.88! Best Buy/Circuit City have it too for $14.99

The two stores I went to- Fye and Walmart- claimed the Best of alone did not exist, only the two cd set! Well I knew from reading this site that's bullshit, but that's all they had. Maybe they were too incompetant to order the right things?

I bought the double one since it was on sale for $20, and the cd that was the regular Best of did have a William Orbit mix of ES. The harder rocking, (and superior IMO) ES is on the b-sides cd.

Back
Top Bottom