Prayers needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmel I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. :hug: But I'm glad for your grandpa that he isn't in pain anymore. :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am sorry to inform everyone that my grandfather passed away on Monday night. He was on life support for the pass couple of days and the family was informed by the oncologist that his prostate cancer had spread throughout his body. We all came to the hard decision to relieve his pain and take him off life support. I will miss my gram but I know now he is at peace. He lived a good life and watched all of his children grow up and become parents of there own.

He tought me how to be positive in a world full of negitivity. He showed me how to look beyond a persons apperance and find there soul.

He was a good father, pastor and friend. Always there to lend a helping hand and giving spiritual advice to those in need. He dedicated his life in doing Gods will and now, God has called him home.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I know I felt them in my heart :heart:

That was a beautiful post Carmel!! I didn't know he was a pastor. I have a special place in my heart for them because my pastor who was the most amazing man I knew died last year unexpectedly at 47 leaving behind his wife and 2 daughters. It's something I'm still getting over. Like I said, anytime you need someone I'm here! You can take comfort that he's in a better place!:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am sorry to inform everyone that my grandfather passed away on Monday night. He was on life support for the pass couple of days and the family was informed by the oncologist that his prostate cancer had spread throughout his body. We all came to the hard decision to relieve his pain and take him off life support. I will miss my gram but I know now he is at peace. He lived a good life and watched all of his children grow up and become parents of there own.

He tought me how to be positive in a world full of negitivity. He showed me how to look beyond a persons apperance and find there soul.

He was a good father, pastor and friend. Always there to lend a helping hand and giving spiritual advice to those in need. He dedicated his life in doing Gods will and now, God has called him home.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I know I felt them in my heart :heart:

Carmel that was such a beautiful post. How wonderful to have such a caring spiritual and loving guide to help you in your life. It seems now he has passed on his insight to you, and you get to be that guide for someone else.

I've no doubt you miss him. But know that with the memories you shared and the wisdom he offered, he will always be in your heart.

I'll continue to pray for you and your family as you are going through this difficult time. But what a blessing that you got to be there during his final moments.

Cancer is such an awful disease. My advice to you is to not remember his pain...but instead remember his love. :hug:

Carmel, how could I have missed this thread... :(

I'm so sorry this has happened... Hopefully your grandfather is resting peacefully now, knowing that he had such a caring grandchild :)

Your grandfather must have been a beautiful man, who you will always remember and carry in your heart... :heart:

I wish you a lot of strength in these difficult times... Feeling the loss of a person and missing that person is very hard... So a big hug for you :hug:

Take care...!

Last edited:
Carmel, So very sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how difficult a time like this is. Sending love to you...:hug:

Back
Top Bottom