Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photo6.jpg

Night Drea :hug:

Photo4.jpg

Hey Russty :hug:

Photo5.jpg

Sorry I disappeared it seems like anytime I post here now the phone rings. :lol: But it was B this time saying he got a flight tomorrow night! :dance: :heart: :drool: I'm so glad he is finally coming back. :faint:

Good night everyone who has gone to bed. Sleep well. :hug: :heart:

Good Morning girls :heart:

Just thought I'd pop in for a moment, but of course no one is around. :giggle: Well I better get to cleaning. I have to leave this afternoon to drive to the airport to get B and I don't want the house to look too messy. hehe :hug: :wave:

HI

Sad_Girl said:

Sims updates!:hyper: I love all the cute kitties. Thank you SG.

Thora you are even cuter now than before. I love your hair no matter what color you put in it. Curly hair rules!:sexywink:

New concert pics:drool:

My weekend was a little rough, Thora. I did get to see family that otherwise I would never get to see. It just saddens me that the family only gets together when tragedy happens.:sigh:

I hope your weekend was much better.:hug:

I understand. Those types of family gatherings are always difficult. :hug:

My weekend was really fabulous. I have today off as well, which is very nice. I'm about to get ready to go out in a bit. Gotta get some groceries and run some errands that I didn't have time to do earlier. :)

Hi BB! :hug:

Hi BB12:hug: How are you today? I am at peace now Shannon. The thing is my gram was closer to me than my father, so it still feels like a part of me is missing.:sad: I am at work and that helps to keep me occupied.

Rusty:wave: I hope you are hanging in there too.:hug:
Babes, I am going to read some fanfic...I love taking my mind out of reality these days. So if I take a minute to responde, pardon me please.

I'm sure I will. Any week day that I get paid to laze around and have fun is fine by me! :wink:

I just have no motivation to get ready just yet. :laugh: I'm probably gonna sit around for another hour or so before getting ready.

Carmelu2fan said:
Hi BB12:hug: How are you today? I am at peace now Shannon. The thing is my gram was closer to me than my father, so it still feels like a part of me is missing.:sad: I am at work and that helps to keep me occupied.

I am fine thank you :hug: Awwww that is completely understandable considering how close you two were. Know it's not much but you will always carry him close in your heart and have the memories together. Im happy that you have something to keep you occupied :).

Thora I hear you on that one! :lol: I will always say that Im going to do something right then and there. Next thing I know a few hours have passed and it's still waiting to be done :lol:

Oh speaking of fan fic Kaf just about did me in with that Bono sprinkler picture :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom