# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just discovered - thanks to the GTA list - what that was Bri *g* Remember earlier this year or late last year when Bono and Edge went to tape that show that Dave Stewart (sp) from the Eurythmics was hosting? "Off The Record"? That's what was on MMM :)

daygloeyes2 said:
OK I had to change my location :love:
Changed mine, too!

I have a friend who is going to hold me to my statement that I will get a boSox tattoo since they won the series.

Last edited:
Drea said:
Molly :wave:

Frankie, have I told you that your avi makes me :giggle: when I see it? :wink:
:yes: Thanks again :wink:

I love it. My Photoshop stopped acting stupid so I started making avi's again. That's the first one I liked.

Whoa.......where are all my original old school ladies?!

*sending out esp signals so everyone can come back while i actually have time to be here*

I didn't forget about you!! I love you all SO SO SO SO much and my life has been crazy since I've been in college and I miss you all! MWAAAAAA

:kiss: :hug: :heart:

:sigh:

I just thought of a cap idea, but it's not PLEBA appropriate...

Drea said:
You could always do a mass PM Frankie, that's what some of us do when we've come up with something not publicly postable :wink:
Gluey says I can post it, so I will just do that.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hi Frankie! :hug:

You must be pretty happy that the Red Sox won
:shifty: Just slightly. :D I knew we had it going into Game 4, but it's still pretty awesome. I watched the whole season and I have never been so excited for anything. I had trouble sleeping all last week :lol: OK, sinus infection drugs gave me insomnia, too. But I was so happy.

How's you?

Back
Top Bottom