# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

To further add to the humour, in class today while discussing meditation, he spoke of why they use the lotus position (the crossed legged thing)
Well, while there are a few reasons...

and I quote:
"Don't you just hate it when you're trying to attain nirvana and you get distracted by an erection....well you won't have to worry about that (in the lotus position) "

:lmao:
Think something was on his mind to blurt that out?

OMG :lmao:

:sad: I missed Wild??

:grumpy: during basketball(warming up) our teacher stood accidentally on my foot... again....
he's like, 100 kg of solid muscle.... and now I have a blue foot...

it hurts:grumpy: I put some ointment on it, hope that works...

it's really odd tho, cause during basketball I often get hurt :wink: either I walk into people or they walk into me, the teacher has stood on my foot more than once, the hot guy accidentally ran into me a few times :shifty: and I ran into him a few times not so accidentally.... so yea :lol: but the weird thing is, it's ALWAYS my right foot!
but since I collided with my teacher at full speed a week or two back my foot hurts when I walk on it too much :huh: that's pretty odd... and now it will only hurt more ><

*gives Bill Gates the two-fingered salute, then prays her computer doesn't crash* :madwife: We want Wild back!

XD, It's a tube of super glue. and Adam smiling

Caption thread joke.

Back
Top Bottom