Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I wished I had a promotional Adam pic....but I only have Live from Chicago Adam (I sat on his side of the stage)

Thanks for mentioning the thread Weldy - as I said, I usually forget to check the main board, I'm too busy catching up in here :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You should have come to the theater I work at the midnight showing of Star Wars....I found some interesting people in costume.

:lmao: I can only imagine!
I'm a huge fan, but not QUITE that into it :lmao:

18.gif

Snooky pie said:
I have a folder just for JT Bono pics:drool: :reject:

My Adam Folders:
Baby Adam
JT/R&H Adam
Zoo/AB Adam
POP Adam
Elevation Adam
Vertigo Bomb Adam
Misc Adam (Inc. Adam &...)

Don't even get me started on how many Bono folders I need!

:lmao:

Warning smutty cheese below :giggle:

l2.jpg

You walk into the house and its so quiet. You thought he would have been home by now. You go into your room to change into something more comfortable. As you take off your clothes and turn around he is standing in the door way, watching you. “Always ready and willing for me, aren’t you?” he says with a wicked smirk. “Come here.” he commands in a whisper.

He embraces you in a quiet hug, slowly running his hands from the top of your legs to the base of your neck. He continues to massage your back all the while slowly placing wet smoldering kisses on your neck and shoulders. “Why are you shivering, luv?” You try to speak, but all that comes out is a moan from low in your gut. How do explain to a man what it feels like to have a fire that runs from the tips of your toes all the way to the very top of your soul. When he finally realizes he won’t get more of an answer out of you, he begins placing kisses on your chin and working his way up to your mouth. Hungrily you open up wide and let him explore your mouth with his tongue. Just as you feel you can take it no more, he picks you up and walks gently to the bed. As he lays you down he croons “No worries, sweetheart. I know what will warm you up.”

DAmn I wonder why some can't see Larry and some can't. Its kind of funny! lol

Let me see if i can find another pic that would work and try posting it.

And thank you :D I'm a bit of a cheater though. hehe I steal from real life. It helps if your married to someone who is a total horndog. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
DAmn I wonder why some can't see Larry and some can't. Its kind of funny! lol

Let me see if i can find another pic that would work and try posting it.

And thank you :D I'm a bit of a cheater though. hehe I steal from real life. It helps if your married to someone who is a total horndog. :giggle:

Don't feel so bad....I hotlinked from some of the other girls until Miss Becky noticed and complained.

Well I can't find another one that is from the same shoot. But here is a nice Larry one.

269.jpg

I know I should build up my own supply, but honestly i just don't have time to find them all and save them to my puter then upload them to photobucket.

And i swear if I have to hear all the bitching that would ensue from Mr. Cat when he found all the pics. Then I would have to let him save pics of his girlfriends and I really hate the smug little bitches. :mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom