Pleban Girls Party - With A Little Help From Our Friends.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Then there are rich, professional guys who go out and buy a Harley or some other big expensive motorcycle as some sort of mid-life thing. You see that a lot in the suburbs around where I live.

I had to laugh when I was walking past a big bank in the city... there were at least 20 or 30 shiny motorcycles parked out the front, and a friend who works in another bank says she sees the same thing there... something about middle-aged bankers seems to need the big shiny bike. :D

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: definitley

and men who want to be little boys at age 35 so they buy japanese racing bikes to ride around town :madwife:

jobob said:
Then there are rich, professional guys who go out and buy a Harley or some other big expensive motorcycle as some sort of mid-life thing. You see that a lot in the suburbs around where I live.

Yup, I know exactly what both of you mean. These aren't the types that I'm talking about, though. These guys are this way from the time they're very young, and they never grow out of it. :|

Night Wild :sad: :kiss:

Alisaura said:

I had to laugh when I was walking past a big bank in the city... there were at least 20 or 30 shiny motorcycles parked out the front, and a friend who works in another bank says she sees the same thing there... something about middle-aged bankers seems to need the big shiny bike. :D

Wednesday night is "Bike Night" along the bar and restaurant row of the suburb to the north of me. Men -- it's almost all middle-aged men -- park their bikes for blocks in front of the bars and coffee houses and hang out on spring and summer nights.

:grumpy: :grumpy:

I need MORE $$$!!!!

Well IF I FOUND my Library card I could keep up somewhat beter!
It's {i think} lost in my clutter :madspit: It [i think] slipped out of my bag one night.... I was taking stuff in & out alot one week.

But BIG :hug:S everyone..!

VintagePunk said:

Yup, I know exactly what both of you mean. These aren't the types that I'm talking about, though. These guys are this way from the time they're very young, and they never grow out of it. :|

Night Wild :sad: :kiss:

No, I know the type you mean, too - my mom has three brothers who are the type you are refering to :crack:

Hey Dazz!! :hug:

Can you post your e-mail address for a minute (then edit if you want)...since my laptop died, I no longer have it, and I'd like to send you some news that I PMed to some of the girls.

VintagePunk said:

Luckily noone i know who has a bike is like that. :love:

There are some real jerks out there though. :|

Dazz that sucks. :( :hug:

I just get nervous with the way some bike riders zoom through the traffic as if they're invulnerable... there's a reason so many of them have accidents... :yikes:

One of my friends in England who I'll be visiting has bought himself a new bike... I think he's one of those thinks-he's-invulnerable types, he said I'd have to take a ride on it... I was relieved to learn that my travel insurance won't cover me if I do, so I get a good excuse to say "No way in hell"... :D

VintagePunk said:

Aren't they a delight? Don't you just want to slap them? :|

They're so badass. :rolleyes:

:lol: I have a weekly bitch session about them with my cousin (the daughter of the middle brother) :rant:

sorry about the double post back there - having some computer issues :madwife:

Alisaura said:
I just get nervous with the way some bike riders zoom through the traffic as if they're invulnerable... there's a reason so many of them have accidents... :yikes:

One of my friends in England who I'll be visiting has bought himself a new bike... I think he's one of those thinks-he's-invulnerable types, he said I'd have to take a ride on it... I was relieved to learn that my travel insurance won't cover me if I do, so I get a good excuse to say "No way in hell"... :D

:yes: smart girl!:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom