Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
SG - If you want to learn some excellent British slang, see if you can find DVDs of Red Dwarf... the language might be a bit unconventional even by British standards, but it's still hilarious :D

Red Dwarf!! :heart:

Cat: I'm gonna eat you little fishie... How'm I lookin' now *looks in mirror* I'm lookin' good!

:giggle: I got introduced to Red Dwarf in first year university - I lived in a residence that had many engineers in it... *geek:love:*

ThoraSEB said:
Sounds good! :up:

I'm seeing Elevation in a few weeks. I can't wait! :hyper: I'll also get to meet a few people from here, which will be fun. :D

*G* One of the girls in the GTA group said she captured Acrobat from Sat night on video :hyper: I'm going to check out the YouTube link she posted, then I'll post in here :D

I didn't know you were talking about the other band, Wild. Whoops! :reject: :lol:

Aww, hooray for 2 years! :hug: I've been in the PGP for almost a year now, and you guys are the best! :love:

That's awesome, Drea! :hyper:

WildHoney said:
Sorry i was just watching some of their video clips

"Bono" even bangs the drum during Love And Peace :applaud: :lol:

They seem pretty good and even mention interference as one of their links :ohmy:

*G* I've seen Elevation do LAPOE with the drum - John ("Larry") isn't quite as enthusiastic a singer as Larry, but Brady ("Bono") really gets into the drumming :giggle:

:uhoh: I just had a thought about Michelle's capture of Acrobat.. I was either standing just behind her or beside her at that point, so you may see my head in the video :lol: (She's shorter than me)

Goodnight Wild! :wave:

Hi Thora and Drea :hug:

Drea said:

*volunteers for vocals, provided nothing outside an alto's range - and very limited at that - is acceptable :wink: (In other words Lemon is completely out of the question, unless you want it sung low :lol: )

*imagines Lemon sung low* I think we could give that a try... :hmm:

Red Dwarf :heart: I've been a fan since before I went to uni, I think... Seasons 1-6 :drool:

Stupid computer froze :madwife: Am back now, and waiting for Acrobat to finish loading in another window *G* I definitely think I'll be posting the link (once I finish watching it :drool: )

Sad_Girl said:

Ali :lol: yes, I am playing musical sigs :D

I was going to read the one you had on there before, but I refreshed and it went away... :(

Acrobat live... :drool: I can't remember if the Aust. U2 Show did that when I saw them...

AdamOSCEra6s2917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom