Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

:lmao:

when i was there for the last Croke show Alli and I went to Windmill Lane to see the graffitti wall, and I'm such a dork--it was awesome. We got some frisky construction workers to take our picture there. They were happy, happy boys :wink:

:( so jealous, i wanted to go there so much ,but my mate i was with isnt a big U2 freak like me :lol:

bonoishot said:

:( so jealous, i wanted to go there so much ,but my mate i was with isnt a big U2 freak like me :lol:

that's why we need to all stick together :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep , One Son Aaron Elvis Mullen, two daughters Eva, and then the baby's name he never released to the public

Wasn't he so private about it, there was confusion in the public as to whether or not the 3rd child was a boy or a girl? :lol:

I had 82% of Twick 2 and 40% of Croke 3 d/l'ed and my comp froze on me. :mad:

Night Jemma! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep , One Son Aaron Elvis Mullen, two daughters Eva, and then the baby's name he never released to the public
And Adam doesn't have kids, right?

night Jemma!

daygloeyes2 said:

Wasn't he so private about it, there was confusion in the public as to whether or not the 3rd child was a boy or a girl? :lol:

I had 82% of Twick 2 and 40% of Croke 3 d/l'ed and my comp froze on me. :mad:

Night Jemma! :hug:

:lol: Yes, he was, but apparantly now that she's gotten older, enough people who know the family have made reference to 'the girls' or whatever... at least that's the impression I get from the articles/web sites which mention his family sit.

:hug: Night Jem Sweet Bonogasmic dreams

ruffian said:

And Adam doesn't have kids, right?

not that anyone knows of :shifty: Adam did have a rep for being a womanizer early on, but I have to believe a child from that Era would've surfaced by now.

There are a lot of rumors that he and Suzie got married, though

and Bono has 4, right?

then Edge has 5, 3 from the first marriage and 2 with Morleigh? or just one with Morleigh?

Sad_Girl said:

not that anyone knows of :shifty: Adam did have a rep for being a womanizer early on, but I have to believe a child from that Era would've surfaced by now.

There are a lot of rumors that he and Suzie got married, though

and Bono has 4, right?

then Edge has 5, 3 from the first marriage and 2 with Morleigh? or just one with Morleigh?

Edge has 2 with Morleigh. A boy and a girl, I think. And 3 girls from his 1st marriage.

daygloeyes2 said:

Edge has 2 with Morleigh. A boy and a girl, I think. And 3 girls from his 1st marriage.

I knew he def. had the three with Aislin or whatever her name was/is... I love the one daughters name 'Blue Angel' that is so cool :cool:

god those boys are impregnating their women left and right :yikes: rumors are that 1) adam may be going to have his first and 2) ali may be having a 5th.

ruffian said:
god those boys are impregnating their women left and right :yikes: rumors are that 1) adam may be going to have his first and 2) ali may be having a 5th.

I heard the Ali rumor, but from recent photos her stomach looks pretty flat.

ruffian said:

Really? Wow. about time, Adam :giggle:

and um, Ali, maybe you should've donated the vasectomy to Bono :lmao:

Damn if they are having another child there is no doubts that Bono is a stud. :lmao: Man, he definetly has it going on! :lol:

Good evening ladies! :D I don't want to have babies, but I wouldn't mind practicing making a few. :giggle: :sexywink:

:hug: SG! :hug: DG! VP! :hug:

No pouting VP! Your having his damn baby, don't be complaining! :madspit: :wink:

I was so sad I missed you guys last night. :(

Hi Ruff! :hug:

I'm getting more and more okay with the thought of not having anymore kids. i went and saw my friends grandbaby today who is 12 days old and there was nothing. Not a flutter, not a worry, didn't even want to hold the little sucker. :lol:

I really don't think Ali is pregnant either, unless she is like pregnant barbie and has a tummy that pops on and off. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Ruff! :hug:

I'm getting more and more okay with the thought of not having anymore kids. i went and saw my friends grandbaby today who is 12 days old and there was nothing. Not a flutter, not a worry, didn't even want to hold the little sucker. :lol:

I really don't think Ali is pregnant either, unless she is like pregnant barbie and has a tummy that pops on and off. :laugh:
:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

is that a hypothetical or a hallucination? :lol: :wink:
oh god, she'll probably have a false pregnancy after B hugs her in Toronto/Chicago...

Back
Top Bottom