Pleban Girls Party - Sweet and SIMple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
OK gossip :wink:

i wore leather pants tonight to the pub :lol:

i got ALOT of attention :shifty::tongue:

me and Kat were there with Craig, also there were Kats brother(he was playing bass for the band there), Kats ex, he sings for the band! a HAWT guy who has a Harley(who kept staring at me :wink: ) the guy i kissed a few weeks ago was there with his girlfriend and their mates :yikes: we had to sit with them part of the night :lmao:

when i think of more bits i will post

Leather pants!

You sexy thing!

Your night sounds pretty good Jem!

hawt guys with harleys staring is always good :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, I'm still here :wink: it's supposed to be like 18 below zero tonight (-27.78 oC) :yikes: I wish I had a Bono heater for my bed :wink:

(Ok, so any U2 heater would do... :drool: )

I'm sure Adam could show you how to stay warm with minimal clothing... :angel:

Dont worry about that Diane!

You being exuberant about SIMness lightens it up :)
well for me anyway.

How are you?

& wow, 28th....
So, thats basically April :lol:

I have a while to wait for the interference birthday.
Just hope I still have the internet by then! :|

I'm fine, BG. I've been running like a chicken with its head cut off between Manhattan (65 minutes away by train) and the library (3 minutes away by car) for work. I go to the city, do what I have to do for my freelancing, then take the train home and go to the library job for four hours. I did that two days in a row and have to do the same thing again Tuesday. And I'm working a few hours at the library Saturday and Sunday!!!

Life isn't usually this hectic, so I just have to do what I have to do.

BTW, the pictures of Our Guys in Mexico have been OUTSTANDING!!!! How can they keep getting better and better looking????

Bri!! :wave: :hug:

The thing about SimDiane and PopAdam is, if I'd ever married, I would have liked to have had a relationship like the one they have, with the slow dancing in their underwear and their obvious passion. I think it's sweet, and it's something I really needed to see this week!

436ef988.jpg

is that a nipple? :lol: :flirt:

You know how I mentioned the other day that the Knitting Olympics made Time Magazine? Well, I managed to find the blurb on the online site (as the Cdn edition doesn't have it..)

> NO IDLE HANDS For the 16-day Knitting Olympics, some 4,000 crafty couch potatoes have set a series of stitching goals they want to reach while watching the Games. Charitable projects include making clothes for U.S. pregnancy centers and for tots in Mongolia.

Back
Top Bottom