Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think about that, you've vacation! :yes: those things you should stress about when you RETURN from holidays, not during them! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

0007385209659_LG.jpg

Hand Sanitizer. :drool::combust:

SG's caps. :combust:

Just need a Bri cap now. Come on Bri get writing. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Our class was hilarious cause she would choose topics that would really get people riled up and polarized..
Abortion, the death penalty, things like that. And then she would play devils advocate.
It was hilarious..we would get all angry and invested in the fight..and we're stumbling to get our arguments out.
People whipping out their french english dictionaries.
It always degraded into franglais in the end. But it was good fun.

:lol:

We never did that sort of stuff in German. We just did the normal boring, " My name is...." , "I am.... years old", "i have 1 dog and 1 cat" , "I would like ( insert meal and drink) please"

I always wanted to do spanish at school. :grumpy:

bonoishot said:

We never did that sort of stuff in German. We just did the normal boring, " My name is...." , "I am.... years old", "i have 1 dog and 1 cat" , "I would like ( insert meal and drink) please"

I always wanted to do spanish at school. :grumpy:

Spanish is everywhere here - French is offered maybe half as often as Spanish, German is rare but not unheard of. My brother took a Satelitte linked class (only available for the smarty-pants kids :nerd: :p ) in Japanese. That was really, really rare

bonoishot said:

:barf:

Wow GG you learn lots of languages. UK is so behind alot of europe in that repect. :(

:lmao: you haven't heard an italian or frenchman speak english before!

at least you speak english! in france germany and italian they barely speak a language but their own one!

:nerd: us dutchies are just very... language nerds :wink:
want a dutch lesson? :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

Spanish is everywhere here - French is offered maybe half as often as Spanish, German is rare but not unheard of. My brother took a Satelitte linked class (only available for the smarty-pants kids :nerd : :p ) in Japanese. That was really, really rare

:lol :

Most kids over here do French or/and German. Smart kids do both. A few schools offer Spanish or Italian. The Grammar ( Private Schools) do Latin i think

Wow satalite Japanese calls. He must be smart. I tried to learn Japanese but decided my head was not in a good place to be learning stuff. :lol:

SG. Nice caps. :combust:

How are you? :love: Apart from speaking to Gavin. :Wink:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: you haven't heard an italian or frenchman speak english before!

at least you speak english! in france germany and italian they barely speak a language but their own one!

:nerd : us dutchies are just very... language nerds :wink :
want a dutch lesson? :flirt:

Never met an italian or frenchman before. My team leader at work thinks frenchmen are hot. I keep telling her, no its all about tthe irish. :tsk:lmao:

Ok teach me dutch. :flirt:

bonoishot said:

Most kids over here do French or/and German. Smart kids do both. A few schools offer Spanish or Italian. The Grammar ( Private Schools) do Latin i think

Wow satalite Japanese calls. He must be smart. I tried to learn Japanese but decided my head was not in a good place to be learning stuff. :lol:

SG. Nice caps. :combust:

How are you? :love: Apart from speaking to Gavin. :Wink:

:p apart from that, I'm still pretty good. I got a lot accomplished today, so I feel pretty good. I still have some writing to do, but I plan on doing that pretty soon - just have a couple of things to finish here.

You know how I watch the TV program 'Most Haunted' every Friday night? Gavin was just telling me he goes to a pub which was featured on the show a few years back (and he says 'I've never seen any reason to think it's haunted' :rolleyes: of course not, Gav, you're probably unable to tell what is moving on it's own and what just seems to be because you've had too much to drink :wink: )

Thanks for the compliment on the captions, they're just oldies. We really do need to get Bri working on a new one or two :yes:

My brother is not only smart but competetive :lol: he's a real over-achiever. We look at life from totally different perspectives

:hug: how are you tonight?

bonoishot said:

Never met an italian or frenchman before. My team leader at work thinks frenchmen are hot. I keep telling her, no its all about tthe irish. :tsk:lmao:

Ok teach me dutch. :flirt:

K :hmm:

Bono is een lekker ding.... aka he's hot...

:hmm: what else do you need/want me to teach you :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

: p apart from that, I'm still pretty good. I got a lot accomplished today, so I feel pretty good. I still have some writing to do, but I plan on doing that pretty soon - just have a couple of things to finish here.

You know how I watch the TV program 'Most Haunted' every Friday night? Gavin was just telling me he goes to a pub which was featured on the show a few years back (and he says 'I've never seen any reason to think it's haunted' :rolleyes : of course not, Gav, you're probably unable to tell what is moving on it's own and what just seems to be because you've had too much to drink :wink : )

Thanks for the compliment on the captions, they're just oldies. We really do need to get Bri working on a new one or two :yes :

My brother is not only smart but competetive :lol : he's a real over-achiever. We look at life from totally different perspectives

:hug: how are you tonight?

Damn nets going slow. :madwife:

:lmao: What you said to Gav. Us Brits love our pub culture.:wink::drunk: Pubs. :drool:

Yeah actually just coz you posted some doesn't mean you can get away with it. New caps from Bri AND you. Please. :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
GG2's been practicing talking dirty to Bono in several languages :wink:

:whistle:

:wink: how could I not....

:hmm: lemme phrase them

Bono est un beau garçon
Bono estai Bono :D
Bono tiene cujones grandes
Bono is een lekker ding
Bono ist sehr schön
:hmm: more?

Galeongirl said:

K :hmm :

Bono is een lekker ding.... aka he's hot...

:hmm: what else do you need/want me to teach you :sexywink:

:shifty:

Anything naughty. :evil:

Bono is een lekker ding. :combust:

So true. :drool:

A woman at work asked me today if i just liked Bono or all of the band. :shifty:

I was like. :shifty:

All of them, but hes my favourite. :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: lemme guess... you speak spanish...

:lol: not fluently, exactly, but yeah I habla :wink:

it's pretty impossible to avoid around here; we get a lot of migrant workers at the farms and orchards in the area, many of them spanish-speaking

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: not fluently, exactly, but yeah I habla :wink:

it's pretty impossible to avoid around here; we get a lot of migrant workers at the farms and orchards in the area, many of them spanish-speaking

I speak as much spanish as Bono... :lmao: Grandes huevas! yea sure Bono! :wink:

Hey FB :hug: I'm fine, only my mom wants me to get off the pc... and I don't want to :happy:
how's yoU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom