PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

i think meals of beans on toast will do me til the gigs Vp :lol:

Nooo, I have to eat chicken to lose weight so that poor John won't break his back trying to lift me on stage with B. :yikes: :lol:

And I have to go and cook now...see you all later. :hug:

Wild, if you're gone when I get back, have an awesome time!!! :hug: :hug:

bonoishot said:
dont really get the title :scratch: but that might be because i wasnt about last night :lol:

anyway a new thread :hyper:

It doesn't actually have anything to do with last night :lol: It's a takeoff on a commercial for a cereal over here called Trix, with an animated rabbit who's always trying to take the box of cereal for himself - the tagline is "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!" *g*

Drea said:

It doesn't actually have anything to do with last night :lol: It's a takeoff on a commercial for a cereal over here called Trix, with an animated rabbit who's always trying to take the box of cereal for himself - the tagline is "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!" *g*

I haven't seen that commerical in ages!!! Always loved those commericals.

Drea said:

:lmao:

that explains why i dont get it

WildHoney said:
Bye girls : wave:

Got 3 1/2 hours til i get up : huh:

I'll sing Happy Birthday to Edge for us all

Luv ya :heart : : hug:

Jemmmmmmm - I'll really miss you clonelove: heart:: hug: :flirt:

3 1/2 hours :yikes: go get some sleep, though i think you might be too excited to sleep properly :giggle:

i'll miss ya too but you'll have a fab time, enjoy bonos banging :sexywink:
:drool:

:hug:

clone:heart::hug::flirt:

i better go aswell girls! tryin to catch up on all the sleep ive missed this week :l

:hug:

see ya all tomorrow/later today for me and wild and BG

Wilds gonna text me news to post for you all, so will keep ya updated
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom