PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea... i mnetioned in a post you might not have seen.... like the colors you picked for the bedspread....is it sqaures?

And do you ever do [for like of what might be the real name] 'zigzags'.

That was MY fav design when our grandma [mom's side] made bedspreads and smaller blankets.

SG~~

Honest to goodness, i really don't mean to be a nudge, when i suggest stuff [particualrly w SimB].
Since i don't know the limits of what your choices are in each area: if you don't ask, you don't get {at least most of the time in Life}. And wow when you get something you want/...but haven't asked for. Now THAT's usually a blessing! :wink: :D

thanks forthe third 'reconstruction'!

don't forget a {if you would] a "bird's-eye view of the neighborhood's with a numbered ID for each one :hug: !

dazzledbylight said:
Drea... i mnetioned in a post you might not have seen.... like the colors you picked for the bedspread....is it sqaures?

And do you ever do [for like of what might be the real name] 'zigzags'.

That was MY fav design when our grandma [mom's side] made bedspreads and smaller blankets.

Nope - well, it's five squares sewn together in a line in the centre, then you pick a corner and go around the whole thing till you decide to stop :lol:

'Ripple' is probably the word you're looking for... I've done a couple in that pattern, but most of those patterns are done in single crochet, which takes for-:censored:-ever to do *G* Though I've found one or two done in double crochet, which goes much faster :)

Drea said:

Nope - well, it's five squares sewn together in a line in the centre, then you pick a corner and go around the whole thing till you decide to stop :lol:

'Ripple' is probably the word you're looking for... I've done a couple in that pattern, but most of those patterns are done in single crochet, which takes for-:censored:-ever to do *G* Though I've found one or two done in double crochet, which goes much faster :)

AH...I "see"... you can make the 'rectangle' as big as you want then, or less :D!

oh, Ripple! ...yeah, I could see that being another apt description for it. :hmm: will have to find the one Ripple one in greens blanket i THINK i have from my Grandma.

dazzledbylight said:
SG~~

Honest to goodness, i really don't mean to be a nudge, when i suggest stuff [particualrly w SimB].
Since i don't know the limits of what your choices are in each area: if you don't ask, you don't get {at least most of the time in Life}. And wow when you get something you want/...but haven't asked for. Now THAT's usually a blessing! :wink: :D

thanks forthe third 'reconstruction'!

don't forget a {if you would] a "bird's-eye view of the neighborhood's with a numbered ID for each one :hug: !

:lol: it's not a problem; I wouldn't have started the whole thing if I didn't want you all to get involved. I only got part of one house done today, but as soon as I get the neighborhoods done, they'll be posted :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

AH...I "see"... you can make the 'rectangle' as big as you want then, or less :D!

Yup :D Also, despite the original pattern calling for 6 2-round squares in the middle, you can pick the number and size of the squares too - it's an infinitely adaptable pattern, which ROCKS :rockon: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom